Are you a results oriented person with a proven track record of selling to or within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you a driven, dynamic individual who loves to close deals that wants to join our exciting growth journey within health-tech?
MedUniverse is looking for a new key player to be part of the sales team and to be responsible for building long-term customer relationships by negotiating European/Global contracts with the top pharmaceutical companies in the world.
MedUniverse is a SaaS company within health-tech that offers pharmaceutical companies a cloud-based and easy-to-use patient case engagement platform. The platform is used to effectively communicate, educate and engage with healthcare professionals (“HCPs”) around customers’ brands and treatment areas. Collection of data from HCP interaction with the patient cases serves as important business intelligence and feeds into customers’ strategy decisions. Leading pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Janssen and Roche rely on the MedUniverse SaaS to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with low engagement from health care professionals.
About the role To create solid growth, we need to expand the MedUniverse team with a driven Senior Key Account Manager that has a proven sales track record.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• Identify, map and build relationships with strategic customers in relevant markets at the most senior level
• Be responsible for negotiation of global framework agreements and ongoing customer relationships with key customers in the pharmaceutical and medtech industry in order to reach budgets and sales targets
• Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously and master short- and long term sales forecasting
• Understand and further develop the MedUniverse SaaS business model with focus on retaining value and cross selling among existing customers as well as leveraging new business opportunities
• Present strong pharmaceutical company references
• Grow existing accounts and develop new account opportunities.
• Business-oriented, sales-driven, high performing and customer focused
• Curious and entrepreneurial with the ability to see new opportunities
• Extrovert, charismatic, outgoing and communicative with the ability to make an impact and difference with customers
• Loyal, humble, long-term and responsible
• Relevant sales training and / or college / university education
• At least 7 years of sales/marketing experience from working within or towards the pharmaceutical industry, thus having an extensive international up-to-date network from the sector
• Experience from working systematically in CRM systems, with ongoing lead qualification, pipeline and commit reporting and follow up is a requirement
• To be both a ”doer” and at the same time be able to understand, analyse and take action on strategic relationships in the context of our business
• To master English and Swedish fluently in both spoken and written
MedUniverse’s current office is situated at H2 Health Hub, Hälsingegatan 45 in Stockholm. As Senior Key Account Manager you will be based in Stockholm and you will have to travel from time to time to meet customers in other countries. We walk the extra mile and we’re looking for a Senior Key Account Manager that is going to do the same.
Are you the new team member that will be joining us for our breathtaking entrepreneurial journey?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Omstedt, CEO and co-founder, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 707 72 63 64 To read more about MedUniverse and our services, visit www.meduniverse.com.