Werlabs is a fast growing health tech company providing health analysis via blood testing. We are building next-generation healthcare web and mobile applications that have an impact on people’s health with a focus on preventable diseases. We are now looking for a Controller to join our Finance team and report to our CFO.
You will have large responsibilities from day one and what you do will have actual impact on Werlabs as a company. Your opinions and ideas will matter and you will be part of one of the most exciting European companies in one of the big growth areas of the 21st century.
- Academic background with minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar.
- 2-4 years of work experience within audit (preferably at one of the big audit firms in Sweden) and/or within controlling.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and advanced skills and interest in Excel (and PowerPoint).
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
Who you are
- Interested in understanding a business, what drives it and take part in developing it.
- Analytical, structured and pays attention to details. Motivated by making analyses neat and comprehensible.
- Good accounting knowledge and excited by crunching numbers in Excel.
- Handle incoming tasks with a smile, from smaller daily duties to big strategic discussions.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- A great collaborator and team-player who is passionate about being a part of a fast-moving and dynamic health startup.
What you will do
- Be our CFO’s right hand and idea bouncing partner.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting together with our accounting firm, develop our reporting package to make it more automated and develop the types of analyses included.
- Take an active role in interacting with our accounting firm, making sure they have all information needed and taking part in developing the bookkeeping/accounting processes.
- Develop and improve routines and processes within business control, accounting and administration.
- Assist with budget work as well as develop a forecasting model.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the company to provide business analyses. Make analyses regarding prices, results and margins in different areas.
- Assist during audits.
- This is a broad role with a range of tasks that will vary over time as we are a fast growing company. You will be involved in most tasks under Finance’s umbrella together with our CFO and will learn the whole finance function from a high level.
This role is based in Stockholm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Looking forward to your application!