Welcome to the Oddlygood side of life! Oddlygood Global Ltd is a recent Valio Ltd spin-off located in Finland. We are the home of Plant based Oddlygood® products (e.g. the beloved Oddlygood® Barista). Having recently closed our first round of funding with a 25M€ investment and guided by our mission to change the world with awesome taste, we are now ready to take the next step in our international growth plan.
We are looking for an experienced business developer with a start-up attitude to join our passionate and innovative Oddlygood team. Would you be the perfect fit? We have a permanent Business Manager position, located in Helsinki or Stockholm.
As Business Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing your business area, both on regional level (new European markets) and category level (one of our subcategories of drinks, spoonable snacks, cheese alternatives and cooking products). You will manage existing business with a strong vision for future, including leading NPD projects. You will work in matrix, for example on international projects that are managed in collaboration with local teams.
What makes you one of us:
• Strategic, business-oriented thinking and analytical skills
• Growth-driven mentality, result oriented, self-driven
• Open-minded and creative mindset, courage to bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box
• Can-do attitude, adaptive to changes and can endure uncertainty
• Successful track record in leading and developing business cases (prepare to present some case examples)
• Solid experience in project management of cross-functional teams
• International work experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and inspire others
• Relevant education and successful track record in a similar position
• Excellent communicational skills in English. Finnish, Swedish and other languages are seen as an advantage
• Ability to travel occasionally
We offer you a chance to make your mark in the world together with a team of around 20 others Oddlygoodians. You will have a chance to see your vision come to life and create ways of working in this small company with strong owners (Valio and Mandatum Asset Management/Sampo). We strive to combine the best of small and large organisations and are looking forward to adding one more doer to the team!
At Oddlygood we have a high trust in our employees, and thus you can easily combine your personal occasions with work life. We enjoy seeing each other at the office but we are flexible with ways and place of work. You will have versatile tasks in close collaboration with all departments of the company, wide range of interesting stake holders and supportive colleagues in a growing international environment.
For more detailed information, please contact: Reetta Tikanmäki, Chief Operating Officer, tel. +358 50 384 1285/ Tuesday 22.11. 10-11 (UTC +2) or Monday 28.11. 10-11 (UTC +2).
Ready for an adventure? Please send your application by latest 9.12.2022 via application link or www.valio.fi/rekry.