Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.
You are a people person who is passionate about solving problems. You relish the opportunity to support and challenge leaders in many areas of HR – in particular, you enjoy finding and attracting talent.
In this role, you will balance two parts, spending roughly 50% of your time on each:
- Recruitment for the Technology team and ensure pipeline, processes and candidates are well taken care of.
- HR Business Partner for leaders in the Technology team, covering all HR areas.
This should be an exciting combination, and you should be excited about entering Bisnode in a newly created role, and the opportunity to shape it in collaboration with us. Exploring new and modern tools and ways of working comes naturally to you and you ideally know your way around agile working methodologies. Specifically, this job is about:
- Supporting 7 leaders and their teams within Technology Development and Technology Operations at Bisnode Sweden and being their single point of contact for all HR related areas. This includes union negotiations.
- Actively contributing to – and challenging – leadership teams while proactively driving the full HR agenda to support Bisnode’s overall strategy.
- Partnering with leaders and understanding the need for current and future recruits.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle, ensuring all steps are taken with a professional and modern approach.
- Additionally, work with employer branding initiatives and ensure a long-term pipeline
You and your experience
We are on the look for a curious and courageous HR professional who knows the ins and outs of recruiting for technology roles. Concretely, we are looking for;
- A skilled technical recruiter with at least 2 years’ experience in driving recruitment processes from start to finish, either from an agency or inhouse recruitment.
- A strong network, and a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships.
- An excellent ability to collaborate with hiring managers to define – but also challenge – candidate profiles and requirements.
- If you have experience from working as an HR Business partner, we would be thrilled. Limited experience in combination with a very strong desire to learn may also make you the perfect candidate for this role.
- A degree in HR or equivalent
- Someone who enjoys an international working environment and is fluent in both Swedish and English.
In this role, you will report to Group HR and join forces with the five members of the Group HR team, the Technology team as well as the Swedish HR team with another five HR professionals. This means that you will work closely with a number of different people with different skills, experiences and styles. Some of us have been around for many years while others are new in their roles and careers. We all support each other and share a helping hand across teams and functions.
Your next move and application
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this job, please apply by January 14. For questions, please reach out to Sara Magnusson at firstname.lastname@example.org