Solution Sales Manager
Are you a driven team player with a commercial mindset and a desire to work with solution-based sales for BillerudKorsnäs’ key customers? In that case, we have an exciting and challenging position for you!
We are currently looking for a communicative and experienced Solution Sales Manager to join our global sales team within Managed Packaging. How can we optimize the amount of paper used per box, yet still increase the level of protection to the product? At BillerudKorsnäs, we believe less is more. Within our business segment Managed Packaging we deliver first class packaging design, supply chain development and sourcing to some of the world’s largest brands.
The position’s main tasks and areas of responsibility
As Solution Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing strategic existing business to achieve BillerudKorsnäs mission and objectives. You will lead and work with a team on project with a high degree of complexity.
- Focus on key customers and develop solution-based sales that add value to our customers.
- Develop and prepare strategic account plans.
- Further develop value proposition for existing business to increase sales and profitability.
- Responsible for creating new business as well as managing existing customer relationships that continue the growth for Managed Packaging.
- Responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing sales.
- Facilitate and develop improvement projects to ensure optimal customer delivery
- Domestic and international travel for customers, industry event and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of sales or business development experience
- Proven ability to sell packaging solution to c-level executives.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Thrives in a multi-cultural environment with excellent English skills, fluent verbally and in writing. If you speak French or Spanish, it is an advantage but not a must.
Important personal qualities
- Strong ability to adapt and sell complex solutions to clients with a commercial mind set.
- Proven negotiation and assertive communication skills with excellent presentation, selling, negotiation, and analytical skills required.
- A team player personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innate desire to sell a value-added service
Placement: Solna, Stockholm.
Contact and application process
For more information about the position please contact Toby Hodgson, Sales Director, at +46760150040.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Angelica Louropoulos, Talent Acquisition Partner, at +46703433529 or angelica.Louropoulos@billerudkorsnas.com
Selection is continuous and the last date to apply is March 29. We look forward to receiving your application!