Would you like to become part of a global and growing organisation, where you can make full use of your entrepreneurial mindset? Leading our speciality dairy in Sweden, you will get the freedom to work as you do best to deliver outstanding product quality and an efficient production setup. Linköping dairy is one of Arlas most complex production sites and very big on lacto free. Linköping is producing 38% of all consumed yoghurt in Sweden. This is the only site in Arla Sweden that is producing these specialty products and yoghurt.
You will join us at Linköping Dairy to assume full responsibility for a complex site producing special dairy products for retailers in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and the UK. Here, you will get to make full use of your leadership skills, as you motivate and develop around 350 employees (approx. 70 white collars and 280 blue collars). The management consist 6 direct report and 3 with dotted line (Logistic, QHES, Maintenance, PTD, Production, Site director) + HR Business partner, Financial Business partner and Lean Business Partner. The site also has 13 first line leaders. You will also lead a major workplace and you will also play a prominent role in the local community.
Linköping dairy got 250 product request or changes a year and 70 new products developed a year. Several Arla brands produced on site, example: Yoggi, Arla Ko, Disney Kids, Puco, Arla Late Art.
As the Site Director, your job is making sure we provide excellent service to our customers. To do so, you focus on efficiency, making sure we stay competitive, optimising our production setup, securing our product quality and making sure that our dairies are heading in the right direction. More specifically, you:
- You need to be strong to handle the challenges ahead, continuing to develop the Site and contribute to the Swedish business.
- Make sure we have a safe site, as the safety agenda is our top priority. Linköping is working with a high priority project calling Cornestone where they are focusing on how to create an even better work environment.
- Collaborate closely with commercial and supply chain functions in Arla
- Plan ahead and help us envision the future 5+ years from now.
All in all, your role is to set a direction that enables your employees to do their best. But you also play a vital strategic role, where you drive cross-functional projects and improvements, so we stay competitive.
Impactful leader with production knowledge
Your success depends on your people and relationship management abilities. That is why you will need the communicative flair and the personal impact to adjust your message to the specific target group – your employees, other leaders, commercial and supply chain functions or retailers.
- You hold a university degree within food science, dairy technology or similar.
- You have several years of leadership experience – leading leaders and motivating employees.
- You have solid production knowledge, preferably from driving a site within the food category.
- It is a plus if you have experience with lean tools and change management.
What do we offer?
Arla is a cooperate and owned by our farmers. We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Vice President Sören Jensen at (+45) https://careers.arla.com/job/Linkoeping-Site-Director-to-Dairy-Link%C3%B6ping/596633601/89381293. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.