BillerudKorsnäs operates in a highly automated industry and takes the next steps with digital as one important strategy enabler. New ways to meet our customer and a growing service offering also drive needs for digital transformation. The BillerudKorsnäs function for IT and Digital Transformation supports the entire group globally. We are a team of approximately 100 leaders and specialists represented in all our manufacturing sites and geographies. We have clear governance and work collaboratively with other parts of our business. To challenge conventional and to create value is part of who we are.
We are now looking for a Service Specialist Business Intelligence to be placed at any of our Swedish mills (Gävle, Skärblacka, Frövi, Karlsborg or Gruvön) or at our head office in Solna. As our Service Specialist Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for developing and supporting BillerudKorsnäs with report development in the Business Intelligence area.
Your main tasks:
- Create reports and support super users in creation of reports based on Microsoft technology. Both structured and un-structured data will be processed.
- Support and develop our existing and future Business Intelligence platforms based on OnPrem, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Actively participate in the BI and analyses team where the procedures and tasks will be delegated from the team leader and development is performed in an agile approach.
Service Specialist Business Intelligence reports to Manager Business Services ITD and is part of a virtual team that handles Business Intelligence, Analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
To be an interesting candidate for this position we want you to have:
- IT education on bachelor’s degree or similar.
- Several years of experience as specialist in Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge in general system development and Microsoft development tools.
- Experience with MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience of development in Azure and/or good knowledge in Azure structure
- Experience in Power BI
- Excellent data management skills
- Good knowledge in Agile development and in DevOps approaches
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
To be successful in this role you are truly passionate about understanding data. You have great communication skills and a good understanding of the needs of others. Furthermore, you have a holistic way of thinking together with an agile mindset. You have a positive attitude and are open minded for changes and progress. As a person you are a positive outgoing team player that is flexible, responsible and unafraid to take on new challenges.
If you want to know more about the role, please contact the hiring manager Peder Björling at email@example.com or 0722426678 or the recruiter Josefin Ekholmer at Josefin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application no later than the 13th of June!