Do you want to drive and deliver the sustainability agenda for Arla Foods Sweden? Are you driven, with a full sustainability toolbox and an interest in creating the future of dairy? Then this is a role for you.
About Arla Foods Sweden
We at Arla Foods delivers products in 100 countries and have offices in 45 countries. At Arla Foods Sweden, we have 3500 people working across the country, from both our Sweden Headquarter in Solna, and at our production sites and warehouses located between Östersund and Kalmar.
Arla is a cooperative, and we are owned by 10,300 farmers who are located in seven countries: Sweden, Denmark, the UK, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. All owners have their own voice in cooperative democracy. In Sweden, there are approximately 2,600 farmer owners.
Work for the future – already today.
We are now looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager that is going to drive the sustainability agenda within the Swedish organisation. Arla Foods has signed up to 30% reduction of CO2 by 2030 (approved by science based targets), and we are committed to reach net zero CO2 emissions by 2050 globally (2045 for Sweden). Your role as Senior Sustainability Manager will be crucial to ensure that both strategic and operational plans are created and delivered. You will work closely across the full Arla value chain, both within and outside Sweden, and collaborate with teams across a range of departments to ensure that the sustainability goals for Arla Foods Sweden is realized, and that the strategic and operational tasks are executed.
About the role
As the Sweden Senior Sustainability Manager, you work locally from Sweden/Stockholm. You have minimum 7 years of experience driving a sustainability agenda and you excel in communicating, as well as training and motivating others. You are able to manage projects effectively, influencing others and delivering through others. Your role will involve:
- Developing and driving the local sustainability agenda in Sweden, linking up with colleagues working in the Global Sustainability team and local Sweden functions.
- Decide together with the comms team what sustainability activities should get translated into consumer communication
- Be the spokesperson to the media on the topic of sustainability
- Drive the Sustainability agenda throughout the whole organisation, inspiring colleagues and driving results.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new colleague who will bring:
- Ideally global experience, with a growth mindset
- Ideally experience of working within a heavily matrixed organisation
- Experience of successfully managing projects
- Strong communication and presenting skills in English
- A talent for collaborating across teams and borders
What do we offer?
You will enter an agile and global company, work across countries and functions in Arla and continuously experience opportunities to grow and develop your strengths.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews continuously.
We’re screening the resume on going and as soon as we got the right application we will close this recruitment.
Question? Gustaw Lindhall Arla Foods, HR