What if you could go to work and contribute to sustainable future? Are you result-oriented and a person who gets motivated by contributing to an ongoing change journey? We now have an opportunity for you!
For Commercial – Supply Chain we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Senior IT Specialist. The main purpose of this position is to develop our Order-To-Cash ERP-system as well as other Supply Chain related business tools. This position´s main responsibility is to contribute to the development of the Order-to-cash business needs in relation to the company´s ERP environment and other business tools, both current and future.
Your main duties are:
- Build and implement a structure for the company´s current and future ERP system landscape, based on our Order-to-cash processes. This includes supporting the identification of business process gaps, process evaluation/root cause analysis and recommendation of target state in order to meet organizational and business needs.
- Contribute to the implementation of future new way-of-working and supporting order-to-cash business systems (ERP and others). This in co-operation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous development of our operational platform for globalization of sales and go-to-market. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues within Supply Chain, Business Areas as well as other relevant stakeholders.
The position is a part of Business Support within Supply Chain and reports to Director Business Support. The position could be placed in Gruvön, Gävle, Frövi, Solna or at any of our other sites in Sweden (Karlsborg or Skärblacka).
- -Master of Science or Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
- -Experience from a structured change journey in a cross-functional organization related to order-to-cash and supporting business IT systems (including holistic ERP experience), creating efficiency gains and customer satisfaction.
- -Experience of senior stakeholder management and strong communication skills in a cross-functional organization.
- -Documented experience from project management, and from driving complex projects in an agile way, including change management skills.
- -Good understanding of how working processes and the IT infrastructure are linked.
- -Strong business acumen and customer focus mentality
- -Fluency in English is a requirement, both oral and written. Fluency in Swedish is a merit.
- -Demonstrate our company core values at all times: Place our customer in the center, Dare to innovate, Lead the change, Care for each other.
To succeed in this role we believe that you are solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to execute. You are systematic and have a service minded approach. You have a strong ability to structure, analyze, plan and prioritize. You are driven in your work and have an excellent ability to communicate in a cross-functional business environment. Last but not least, you are a team player!
We offer you:
- To be a part of a sustainable company and the possibility to influence how we as a company should integrate and improve our Order-to-cash ERP systems, in a way to contribute to our growth journey.
- A possibility for independently prioritizing and drive own assignments, in close collaboration with competent colleagues within Supply Chain, Business Areas and IT who all has the drive to develop and improve our order-to-cash process and system landscape.
- Flexibility at work, with the possibility to work from home two days per week.
- A manager who is recognized as one of our sustainable leaders. Read more about Johan’s view on leadership here!
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Johan Wallin – Director Business Support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: +46 70 795 1522.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Josefin Ekholmer – Talent Acquisition Partner, HR. Email email@example.com or phone number: +46 72 218 3662
Welcome with your application no later than the 10th of March.
BillerudKorsnäs is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and candidates. We use recruitment tests as part of our selection process.