Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
With a mobile banking app, and an international calling and top-up service, we design products with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
Rebtel is looking for a Senior Product Designer
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Do you want to strive for and celebrate success with 100+ people that come from all corners of the globe?
- Are you looking for that rare place that is a combination of start-up spirit and stable business growth?
- Are you a digital Product Designer with exceptional problem solving skills, attention to detail and a passion for creating designs that are not only easy to use but delightful to experience?
The role and responsibilities
As a Product Designer at Rebtel you will be a part of the product team working to identify initiatives and solve user problems for our apps and website. The role includes taking ownership of design ideas through the research, wireframing and prototyping stages to the final product and beyond. You should be able to champion user research and usability testing across the company as well as help to ensure a high level of quality and consistency across Rebtel’s products. We think that nothing is ever complete and that everything can always improve. Rebtel is a dynamic place where the best solution wins.
- The tools you use are secondary (apart from Sketch!) but you should have your own views on what processes could be adopted when taking an idea from research to wireframe to prototype to final design
- The ability to develop solutions to design problems that are as beautiful as they are functional
- Strong visual design competence
- An interest in new apps and app design trends
- Experience with user research and usability testing is a bonus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
We are looking for
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
We are Rebtel/MAJORITY. We are international, inclusive, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply here!