At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
Do you want to work for an employer where you could reach your full potential and contribute to a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
We are now looking for our next Senior Manager for Business Support within Supply Chain.
For Commercial – Supply Chain we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Support Manager in a rewarding and international environment to drive, develop and optimize our Order-To-Cash business needs in relation to the company´s processes and ERP environment.
The position is a member of the Supply Chain’s management team and will report directly to the Vice President Supply Chain.
Your main tasks will be:
- Successfully lead the Business Support team and be a role model in terms of senior leadership, driving change and performance and unlocking the potential of all
- Build and continuously develop an optimal OTC-process including standardized ways of working.
- Ensure prioritization, development, and optimization within ERP maintenance with the overall company interest in mind to secure efficient OTC System support, both current and future.
- Act as the key player by making sure an efficient coordination and clarifying of roles and responsibilities within all parts affected by the OTC process.
- Co-operation with Business areas, Finance, Production, as well as other relevant stake holders within Commercial.
- Manage and participate in relevant projects and Steer Co and when needed, pro-actively support the group´s strategic projects run by other parts of organization.
- Act as Supply Chain responsible point of contact towards IT and in co-ordination and prioritization of ERP resources.
We offer you…
To be a part of a sustainable company and the possibility to influence how we as a company should integrate and improve our Order-to-cash ERP systems, in a way to contribute to our growth journey. In this position we can offer you a possibility for independently prioritizing and drive own assignments, in close collaboration with competent colleagues within Supply Chain, Business Areas and IT who all has the drive to develop and improve our ERP system landscape.
At Billerud, we put Safety First. Together we take great pride in our responsibility to contribute to a safe work environment. Please read more about our Safety First initiative here.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of Supply Chain
- University degree Master of Science or Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead change, influence, delegate, inspire and communicate effectively.
- Experience working in a business environment that is complex, with multiple stakeholders and strategic considerations.
- Customer experience with insight and understanding of customer needs and how Supply Chain affects both Billerud and the Customers success.
- Documented experience from successful results in processes cutting cross several functions preferable with experience from the interface between Business and IT.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
To be a good fit to our organization, you need to be a solid leader with a strategic mindset and business acumen. You have strong interpersonal and influencing skills, are a great communicator and have the ability to inspire confidence and create trust with all stakeholders. We expect you to be solution oriented with an impressive track record of driving advanced change projects in matrix organizations. You also need to have excellent analytical skills and good structure in your way of working. Finally, you are a strong collaborator with a “team before self” approach, you are down-to-earth and you have a non-prestigious attitude.
Our values are very important to us at Billerud, and we believe that you recognize yourself in them:
Place customer in the center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
We attach great importance to your personal qualities, values and proven ability to achieve results.
The position is located at one of our mills in Sweden (Karlsborg, Gävle, Frövi, Gruvön, Skärblacka) or at our head office in Solna.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Anna-Lena Ström: Anna-Lena.Strom@billerud.com or +46702543410
Welcome with your application no later than March 28th.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future
- Development and career opportunities
- Performance-based bonus, occupational pension and a number of different benefits according to company policy.
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard.
Our recruitment process will include interviews, recruitment test, reference checks, alcohol- & drug test.
Do you want to go to work and help create a sustainable future? As a leading supplier of renewable packaging materials and solutions it is our way of challenging ourselves, our customers and all kinds of conventional packaging to promote a sustainable future. Safety is our first priority and we have an informal and improvement-focused corporate culture that encourages every employee to put the customer first, dare to innovate, lead the change and take care of each other. Billerud is an international company with local roots, and with strong focus on growth and development. Do you want to grow together with us and challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?