Are you a finance professional with high drive to develop in a complex and senior role within Group Controlling? Do you also want to contribute to a global organization that makes difference in society and everyday lives? For our Group Finance Function, we are looking for a Senior Group Financial Controller to work with us where we have business in mind and people at heart.
This is what you will do
As Senior Group Financial Controller, you will be part of the group finance function responsible for group accounting, consolidation, and reporting. Our Group consists of businesses that operate within our entire value chain from agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate. We operate in an international environment with our head office in Sweden, but with businesses in over 20 countries. Lantmännen is a Public Interest Entity, thus complying with the rules for listed companies with IFRS accounting, but with four-month reporting instead of quarterly reporting.
In this role, you will play a key role in Group consolidation and Group external reporting, including both interim and annual reports. An important part of your role is leading projects in various accounting matters, such as M&A activities. Furthermore, you will work with analysis, quality assurance, and the implementation of group accounting policies. Your role will also involve addressing IFRS and sustainability reporting issues and contributing to the development of sustainability reporting. A close collaboration with our group financial management and local finance functions will provide you with a platform to make a significant impact on our finance functions.
The position is located at our global head office in Stockholm. You will be part of a team of five within Group Financial Control and report to Director Group Financial Control.
Skills & Requirements
This is what you need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, and several years working with group accounting and consolidation.
- Preferably experience from an international group or a leading audit firm.
- Strong skills in Excel and experience in consolidation tools, preferably Cognos Controller.
- Project managerial skills and a good understanding of IFRS.
- A relevant academic degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Flexible and comfortable in adapting to new situations and changes.
- Skilled at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicative and a team player with great collaborations skills.
- Highly analytical with a solution- and problem-solving mindset.
- Independent and good at taking initiatives and driving your work forward.
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you.
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. The recruitment process will include several interviews, psychometric tests and the final candidate will go through a background check through our external supplier, ToFindOut.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Linn Forsberg Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!!
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org