At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us! Supply Chain, within the functional area Commercial, is now looking to strengthen its management team via the recruitment of a Senior Director Customer Service.
The position is a member of the Supply Chain’s management team and will report directly to the Vice President Supply Chain. Placement will be in Solna, Gruvön, Skärblacka, Gävle, Frövi or Karlsborg depending on the candidate’s location.
The Senior Director Customer Service will be responsible for an efficient Customer Service Organization in Billerud with the customer and profitability in focus. Customer Service consists of approximately 100 people. The Senior Director Customer Service and team are expected to ensure an optimized Order-to-Cash process in close cooperation with other stakeholders and with the group’s interest in focus. The responsibility includes strategic and operational steering and organizing of the business within Customer Service.
Billerud is in the process of entering periods of positive change. The Senior Director Customer Service will be expected to address key areas for potential change and improvement in order to lead the business and organisations towards higher efficiency. We are looking for someone who are eager to join us on this journey and who can drive change management through a complex environment with several layers.
The main tasks of the Senior Director Customer Service are summarized as follows:
- Ensuring a proactive, reliable and efficient delivery within one common Customer Service, supporting the organization to develop the business.
- Build and continuously develop an optimal Order-to-Cash (OTC) process including harmonized and standardized ways of working.
- Act as the key player by making sure an efficient coordination and clarifying of roles and responsibilities within all parts of Billerud affected by the OTC-process.
- Leading the Customer Service organization according to Billerud values and business plan.
- Coach and develop the Customer Service’s personnel.
- Securing that our service level commitments are applied.
- Establish and follow-up the organization´s targets and KPI´s.
- Co-operation with Operations, Business Areas, Finance and other relevant stakeholders.
- When needed, pro-actively support the group’s strategic projects run by other parts of the organization.
- Contacts and co-operation with external parties such as customers & service providers.
- Establish a customer focused environment in the organization.
- Budget responsibility.
- University degree, M Sc or BA or equivalent.
- Excellent leadership experience with successful track record of building and managing teams.
- Experience from a complex industry with several product segments and many production units, preferably in a setting where demand often is higher than production capacity.
- Customer experience with insight and understanding of customer needs and how supply chain affects both own business and the customer’s success.
- Documented experience from successful results in processes cutting through several functions, ideally from a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Documented experience from managing larger change assignments successfully and from prioritizing independently.
- Knowledge and understanding of OTC-processes and Sales and Operations Planning.
- Experience of working in a global business environment.
- Analytical skills, able to work with KPI:s and numbers.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
To be a good fit to the role, you need to be a solid leader with a commercial mindset and business acumen. You have an endurance and tenacity to drive through and lead changes. We expect you to be a very strong communicator with the ability to listen keenly to validate existing hypothesis and uncover new insights. You have strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to inspire confidence and create trust with all stakeholders and to get messages through in a complex environment both within own organization and cross-functional.
You have the strategic agility to be able to lift perspective out of detail to simplify complexity. Finally, you are a strong collaborator with a “team before self” approach, you are down-to-earth and you have a non-prestigious attitude.
Our values are our core, and we believe that you recognition yourself in: Place customer in center, Dare to innovate, Lead the change and Care for each other.
If you would like to find out more about this position, contact Anna-Lena Ström, VP Supply Chain, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Karin Julin, HR Business Partner, email@example.com
Welcome with your application no later than 2023-10-15. Selection is done continuously, so apply today.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. We use psychometric tests as a part of our selection process, in order to make objective decisions.
When you apply dont forget to write if you are a member of 4potentials in your CV and at LinkedIn.