Sales & Operations Planning Manager
We are currently strengthening our Sales & Operations Planning team within BillerudKorsnäs and are looking for a Sales & Operations Planning Manager to Supply Chain – Business Support. We offer a varied role with professional development opportunities.
The main purpose of the position is to drive, develop and co-ordinate the company´s Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and contribute to the S&OP forecast process, in close collaboration with the S&OP team and other internal stakeholders.
Your main duties are:
- -Proactively identify gaps and scenarios related to demand and supply.
- -Participate and drive the development and optimization of the company´s strategic and tactical operations planning process (Sales & Operations Planning, Allocation Planning and Production Planning) from a holistic perspective.
- -Take an active role in the company´s monthly Sales & Operations Planning forecast process.
- -Liase with Business areas and Operations/mills to ensure preferred balance between demand and supply based on the company´s business planning and strategic objectives.
- -Managing and participating in relevant projects.
You will be a part of a committed team and report to our Director Business Support, Supply Chain. The position is located in Solna, or at any of our other sites in Sweden (Frövi, Rockhammar, Gruvön, Gävle, Karlsborg, Skärblacka).
To fit the role in the best way you need to have:
- -University degree in: Industrial Management and Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- -Experience in change management and indirect leadership.
- -Experience in demand, supply and inventory planning.
- -Experience in supply chain business tools such as ERP, S&OP tools and Business analytics.
- -Experience from project management.
- -Experience from working in an international environment is an advantage.
- -Good understanding of the order-to-cash processes.
- -Strong ability to structure, analyze, plan and prioritize.
- -Strong drive and ability to communicate in a cross-functional business environment.
- -Demonstrate our company core values (Think new, Cooperate, Feel responsibility and Create value) at all times.
- -Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
Who are you?
As a person, you are solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to deliver on time. You encourage great teamwork and you never leave a project unfinished. You have a proactive and service-minded approach. You also have a systematic and structured way of working. Furthermore, you have strong communication skills and are comfortable in communicating with different people to drive and implement development.
If you want to know more about the position please contact Johan Wallin – Director Business Support, Supply Chain, phone number: +46707951522 or email email@example.com
You are welcome with your application no later than March 22.