Adnavem provide the cargo owners with sailing schedules, multiple options of carriers, freight forwarders and other service providers, and give the ability to book your tailor-made transport solution with a click, just like when arranging your personal travelling. Transport buyers should be in direct contact with carriers. That is reality on Adnavem online marketplace, built to support transparency and efficiency for both the end customer and the supplier.
Adnavem are growing and you are the person that goes to work every day with thoughts and ideas of how you together with the team shall find and onboard the world’s best logistics providers, matching our customers growing needs.
You will also search for the change management specialist that both can sell and convince top management in new ways of creating business value and you know all the details on how to drive and support the implementation on an operational level to achieve effective daily operations. You are a talent that use data and analytics to help your prioritize and to measure the success of your contribution.
How you will reach success
The world’s best local logistics providers are your best friends. Their service, data, commitment and competitive pricing, is an essential cornerstone for our global growth.
It is your responsibility to find these suppliers, onboard and train them and optimize their performance, so they can make more money and feel satisfied with being a supplier in our marketplace.
You will work with great colleagues with different skill sets, and we believe that team knowledge is always more potent than any individual. For us, teamwork is critical to reaching our common goals.
In the role of working with Supplier Acquisition, you do both with Swedish suppliers as well as international suppliers. Even if this position is based in Sweden, fluent English is a must, and additional language skills and international experience is much appreciated.
– Source, onboard and train suppliers in the Adnavem marketplace.
– Make analysis based on current volumes and customers, pipeline and overall company goals and make a plan for supplier base.
– Create relevant sales material for suppliers. Cooperate with the marketing department to support the inbound supplier process.
– Regular feedback meetings with suppliers. Engage them in the marketplace.
– You lead yourselves towards offensive targets.
– You are proactive in making your plans, and you deliver on them systematically.
– You are good in communication and understand we are a start-up/scale-up.
– You are eager to learn our product and to understand the details of how effective implementation can create business value for all parties.
– You are a great team member, receiving and providing input and feedback to scale faster.
– You have worked within transport and logistics, and you are very curious about how this conservative industry can and will be digitalized.
– You are proud of being an entrepreneur.
– How would you contribute to Adnavems vision to be the world’s most sought after marketplace for logistics services?
– Are you ready to enter a start-up with a focus on high activity and result?
– Do you think our values: Curiosity, Courage and Coaching can support you growing as a person and us as a team?
– Would you like to have your office in the heart of Gothenburg with daily breakfast, Friday after-work and a fully equipped gym?
The Founder of Adnavem is Andreas Wramsmyr a member of 4potentials. So – when you apply please write that you were seeing the ad through 4potentials. Adnavem working according the rules of GDPR.