Do you want to be part of the growth journey at Dustin, characterised by a dynamic and performance-driven culture? Do you have a delegating leadership where responsibility, proactivity, and structure are your keywords?
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and Benelux. We offer IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies (SMB). Dustin function as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements. Dustin is currently on a journey to become a European IT Powerhouse.
Dustin has more than 2.400 employees and are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015. Headquarters are in Nacka Strand, situated just a short distance from the central city of Stockholm.
About the position
We are now looking for a strong and experienced leader for the role as Sales Director Solution Sales SMB Nordics, to be a key player in the journey towards selling services and solutions. In this role you will be in charge of the sales organisation within Solution Sales consisting of Sales Managers, Solution Sales Specialist, Solution Architects and Competence Area Leads. In total, you will lead around 60 people, with 6 direct reports. The role has a Nordic responsibility with local sales teams and specialists in each country. In the role, you will have a total budget responsibility for the Solution Sales organisation in the Nordic region.
To be successful in this role we believe you have the ability to motivate, encourage and coach others. You are a people person with the strength and determination to drive change, engage employees as well as creating processes and structures that stimulate a successful sales culture and high performance.
Who you are
- You are team oriented and enjoy collaborating with both the team and with other key stakeholders in other business units in order to implement and improve.
- You are a strong leader with proven track record building high performing sales teams.
- You are a strong and clear communicator, and you know your numbers.
- You are a curious person with a can-do attitude to problem solving.
What you bring
- 10+ years of experience working with sales, preferably in a complex structure.
- Excellent knowledge of service sales, preferably within IT.
- Curiosity to understand customer needs and market trends, as well as trends in technology and IT. An interest in navigating the partner landscape.
- Strong leadership skills within sales, with proven good results.
- Likes and understands numbers. Experienced with profitability calculations and setting budgets.
- Commercial experience, and an ability to balance and understand technology and business values.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and at least one Nordic language.
What Dustin can offer
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a ”win as a team”-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
We believe that our colleagues are the main reason for our positive development. And we believe that our development gives you the opportunity to grow. That’s why we can promise you one thing: You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
This recruitment is driven by Capasearch. When you apply you will be re-directed to their own site.