Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide, and its brand-name products business is continuously expanding. The business unit develops, produces and sells numerous successful high-quality products (hair, body, skin and oral), which are available in 150 countries worldwide.
You will have an important analyst role supporting and guiding the steering of the sales budget with special focus on ROI, market situations, and process optimization. You will report to, and work close with, the General Manager and participate in Management meetings.
As a member of the Norden Retail team, you support and guides the steering of the sales budget with special focus on ROI, market situations and process optimization in close alignment with Controlling, Key Account Management and Sales Director ensuring effective governance.
• Financial support to the General Manager and the Country Sales Managers & Sales teams
• Customer Profitability Analysis
• Preparation of strategic decisions through customer, portfolio-, and market analysis
• Monitoring and steering of the trade spend (L6) budget
• Further development of controlling processes and tools in collaboration with controlling
• Participation in financial, controlling and business development projects
• Close collaboration with Business Controlling as enhancement to business support
• The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Who we are looking for
• You have a university degree in Finance or Business Administration.
• You have minimum of 3 years’ experience from finance, management, sales or marketing.
• You are fluent in English, skills in any Nordic language is considered as a merit.
• Strong skills in the Microsoft Office package and SAP R/3 is required.
• You have a commercial business interest and are analytical, structured and able to work towards long and short-term goals.
• As a person you are self-motivated, energetic, and service minded. You communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
• You have the ability to work cross-functional and you are a team player.
Some of Henkels brands:
Please apply via the link to the right.