Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.
You are a people person who is passionate about finding and attracting talent. You enjoy connecting with people and will quickly come up to speed as a Bisnode ambassador by building excitement around what we do. Having your processes and administration in order is also of importance to you. You are excited about entering a new role and about shaping it in collaboration with us. Exploring new and modern tools and ways of working comes naturally to you, be it agility, AI in talent acquisition or a new sourcing approach.
Specifically, this job is about:
- Drive start-to-finish recruitment cycles in close collaboration with hiring managers in Bisnode Sweden, covering a large variety of roles in all our functions
- Support our implementation of a new recruiting and onboarding system
- When needed, support processes run by external recruitment partners
- In collaboration with the local HR and Group HR teams, drive projects and initiatives related to the broader talent acquisition agenda, including employer branding.
You and your experience
We believe that there are two sides to you; one is a structured coordinator and the other is a networking ambassador. One of these can be stronger, but we’d like you to have a good-sized portion of each. We are on the look for a curious and courageous HR professional who recognises themselves in most of the items below;
- A skilled recruiter with ~2 years’ experience in driving recruitment processes from start to finish, either from an agency or inhouse recruitment
- A strong ability to collaborate with hiring managers to define – but also challenge – recruiting needs, candidate profiles and requirements
- Experience from an international work environment
- Someone who is comfortable working with people on different levels with different cultures, styles and languages. Excellent English skills are required.
In this role, you will join the Swedish HR team, currently a team of six, including payroll. Some of us have been around for many years, while others have quite recently joined. We are dedicated, we are engaged, and we work as a team. This means that we share challenges as well as a good laugh. Our focus is on supporting the Swedish organization, but we also take great pride in collaborating across borders and supporting the execution of Bisnode’s overall strategic agenda.
Your next move – application:
Apply here: https://bisnodesparks.secure.force.com/Recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJobList
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this job, please apply through by January 14. For questions, please reach out to Sara Magnusson at email@example.com.