Do you want to be a part of a family-owned company where the path between idea and decision is short and where your curiosity and drive are highly valued? Do you also have a sales-oriented mindset and are now looking for your next challenge? Ejendals is constantly expanding and now needs to strengthen its organization with a Project Manager; a position where you will be responsible for moving towards a more structured and streamlined way of working within sales.
As Project Manager, you will project lead business development projects with the target to make Ejendals more competitive and profitable. You’ll become part of the Sales Excellence department; a positive, innovative team where you will have the opportunity to influence a lot. You will actively participate in business development projects linked to sales to determine and continue to develop both sales strategy and the sales process, and therefore be a very important key player within the international sales organization – which has employees in 30 different countries.
You will have a major impact on Ejendals’ business, and your contribution will be a very important part of the ongoing expansion. We are therefore looking for you who possess a great analytical ability, take great responsibility and who are excited about the opportunity to take Ejendals to the next level. You are self-motivated and always up for a challenge, you enjoy working broadly and are happy to see that you get to work both strategically as well as very hands on. Furthermore, you thrive in environments where a lot happens and love to come up with new ideas and angles of approach – but above all you believe that teamwork is the key to success.
This is a full-time position and traveling to Leksand as well as to Swedish and international customers will occur.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Project lead business development projects with the target to make Ejendals more competitive and profitable
- Through projects connected to the sales excellence program take an active part in setting and continuing to develop the sales strategy and sales process for Ejendals and in developing the CRM system
- Projects could also involve external activities where project leader skills are essential
- Identify coaching needs based on feedback from Sales Management as well as a result of market trends
- Work closely with the Sales Leaders, for them to make sure that the CRM minimum requirements, ways of working and executing are met
Education and Experience
- University degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in project management and/or business development
- Experience from working with a CRM system from a development perspective, where you possess the ability to see the big picture and come up with new solutions and ideas
- Experience/knowledge around industries such as Automotive, Construction or similar is a plus, but retail and ecommerce knowledge can also be relevant
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, other languages is a plus
At Ejendals, you will become part of a stable, growing, and successful company. You’ll get the opportunity to grow and develop in the company and are offered advantageous working conditions as well as the opportunity to work with a well-known brand. So, if you are a driven and pragmatic Project Manager looking for an exciting journey, why not come talk to us?
Welcome with your application!
You apply via 4potentials rectruitment system and state “Project Manager – Ejendals ” on the first page when applying. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email the recruiter: email@example.com
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your application today!
Ejendals is an international company founded in 1949 in Dalarna, where they still have their head office. Ejendals specializes in developing and manufacturing quality products that protect hands and feet. Our products are marketed under the brands TEGERA® (gloves) and JALAS® (shoes). Ejendals has its own factory in Finland and a long-term collaboration with some selected factories in Asia.
Our vision is ”Zero injuries to hands and feet for the benefit of both the employee as well as the company and society”. Ejendals has just over 400 employees in 30 countries, of which about 160 are employees in Sweden. Sales are just over 1.6 billion SEK. Read more at Ejendals.com