We believe in sustainable growth through exploring different approaches, discovering new solutions and working together. Join us on our journey, where we invest in sustainable farming, efficient machinery, biorefineries, and delicious food. We’re looking for curious, passionate talents like you, to be part of our Graduate Trainee Program, offering a unique opportunity to explore various sectors, markets, and functions. It could be you spotting different fields, no doubt.
Level up your potential, fuel your ambitions and grow your experiences
As a Graduate Trainee in our 15-month program, you’ll join one of our sectors/companies within the Lantmännen Group. This will become your home base during and after the program, depending on the chosen track. You’ll explore four different fields – two within your home sector and two in other sectors or companies within the Group – gaining a diverse range of experience and skills. Expect varied projects and our goal is to include at least one assignment characterized by strong international collaboration or abroad placement.
Several training sessions are held throughout the program, which gives you the possibility to explore your interests and quickly evolve in your personal and professional development. You will also deep dive into a specific area through a strategic group assignment.
The program promotes a strong network, allowing you to share insights with brilliant colleagues and to make meaningful impact in our Group and society, all while enjoying a dynamic blend of fun and challenge. After the program, you’ll continue your career within your home company.
For the Graduate Trainee Program 2024-2025, we are looking for six trainees in six different fields. The sector tracks are:
- Agriculture sector, Placement Malmö – IT / Business Development
- Energy sector: Biorefineries, Placement Norrköping – Operations / Supply Chain
- Food sector: Cerealia, Placement Järna – Operations / Production
- Swecon Germany, Placement Ratingen/Düsseldorf – Sales / Marketing / Product Management
- Swecon Sweden, Placement Eskilstuna – Supply Chain Management
- Group Function Finance, Placement Stockholm – Finance / Business Control
Skills & Requirements
Do you want to place your mark with us?
We are looking for people who share our passion for the future of agriculture, machinery, energy, and food, and just like us want to get to know different fields. We want people who have the ambition to make a real difference, and who are driven and confident in taking responsibility for creating results – from field to fork. As a person, we believe that you can quickly adapt to new circumstances, that you are curious and courageous, and that you want to challenge yourself.
In order to qualify, you should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of Business, Engineering, or Agriculture with no more than three years of post-academic work experience – placing you at the doorstep of your career. For the different tracks, specific competencies are sought, please read more about these on our web before you apply.
You also have:
- worked, volunteered, or engaged yourself in other relevant activities or organizations, e.g., parallel with your studies
- excellent English language skills, and it is a plus if you have additional language skills
- for the sector tracks in Sweden, written and spoken Swedish at an intermediate or higher level is required
- for the sector track in Germany, German language skills is required, at an intermediate or higher level.
- it is meritorious if you have a background/experience from agriculture
Our Graduate Trainee Program is a unique and promising start to your career. We offer to invest in your development and to challenge you along the way for you to take your skills up a notch, all in alignment with your ambitions. We provide the set-up – you provide the talent. And with commitment, drive, and new ideas, you will become a vital part of our future success and development.
Ready, set, apply!
It could be you! Join our Graduate Trainee Program to make a real difference. Apply now and learn more about the program and the recruitment process, which is done in collaboration with Novare.