One of Europe’s leading companies within its category, Nobia, is now looking to hire a new talent!
This new role is part of a small and highly experienced team. It is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the start of a long term strategic transformation in the Nordic markets and to make your mark within the company. It is a great next step for you who wants to get to know a more broader and business oriented role within logistics and create real impact in the business.
We are looking for…
Someone who has previous experience from working within ideally transport operations or development. You should have a proven track record within this field. You might previously have worked within transport operations/planning or in a broader logistics environment.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you…
- Have experience of operations and operational improvement – ideally in transport – and knows what good looks like.
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
- Can manage small to medium size cross functional projects and contribute effectively as a member of larger projects
- Are self-assured and can comfortably work with different internal and external stakeholders
- Are result oriented with the ability to drive and deliver change
The main areas of responsibility for this position are…
- Implement Nordic transport strategy together with central sourcing, local stakeholders and our transport providers.
- Improve visibility and performance of transport operations in order to further optimize service and better control the cost to serve customers.
- Deliver, as part of project team or PM, agreed projects and work to ensure that gains are sustained. Engage with local stakeholders and support change management.
- Together with the local and central transport team, maintain and implement a pipeline of small to medium size transport improvement projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to defining improvement initiatives, including high level business case and project plans.
…is a entreprenuerial, fast moving and result oriented company with the ”big company” prerequisites. The HQ culture is the good parts of the ”Swedishness” mixed with the straight-shooting and direct feedback culture. You’ll find a culture that gives you room to learn, to work ethically, and above all, to be inspired
Nobia is a European kitchen Group. Our customers recognise us under the kitchen brands of Magnet, HTH, Marbodal, Sigdal, Petra, ewe and uno form among others, all of which are known for their excellent design, functionality and service. Thanks to our specialisation and size, we are able to take advantage of shared skills and lead development in our industry. We are the leading kitchen specialist.
The role is situated in Stockholm.
You need to be able to travel within the Nordic countries (estimated up to 70 days per year)