Henkel’s beauty care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products.
Henkel is now looking for their new Nordic Group Brand Manager, Hair. Are you ready to work in a challenging, fun and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to grow your career.
In this role you will focus on driving and managing a group of brands/categories to satisfy the goals and expectations of our consumers and customers. Responsibilities are broad and will include strategy, financial, marketing mix and leadership responsibility. The role has 3 direct reports.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Be an active member of the Nordic Business Team (S, FIN, DK, N) working with your brand/category.
- Ensure the current range of products is competitive in the market place. Suggest improvements to current bundles and/or new product launches as appropriate.
- Initiate and participate in cross-functional projects for the brand/category with the objective of improving the brand/category performance.
- Analysis on a monthly basis Nordic brand /category performance and suggest areas for action.
- Manage and inspire your team.
- Enable your team innovation, drive transformation and digital growth
- Evaluate continually competitive trends in the market place
- Create new processes and structures in close collaboration with the Nordic Head of Marketing to further enhance team performance in a transformational journey
Who we are looking for:
- Experience (minimum 4 years) from a commercial function (Marketing, Sales) within the consumer goods (or a similar industry)
- University education (Business/Marketing/Engineering).
- Fluent English. Other relevant languages are a merit.
- International and digital experience is a merit
- Excellent computer skills
Personal traits needed in the job:
- Great leadership values and an understanding for diverse cultures in an international business environment
- Strategical but tactical on an everyday basis
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, good writer and good public speaker
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision.
- Ability to structure work and set meaningful priorities.
- Good team player, but likes to work independently.
We offer a position within brand management that owns, among other, full responsibility of Henkel’s greatest brands: Schwarzkopf & Syoss.
The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Please do not hesitate to contact us shall you have any questions.