Henkel is looking for their next Business Analyst. You will report to the General Manager and will be a part of the management team. They are looking for some one who has strong analytical skills and commercial understanding combined with a winning personality, a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
In order to be successful in this position you are a proven self-starter with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set who can work towards both long and short term goals. You are independent, responsible and have the ability to explain complex things in a clear way. It is important that you are a service minded team player and relationship builder, who keep up your good spirits and work well also under pressure.
What we offer:
- You will have an important analyst role supporting and guiding the steering of the sales budget with special focus on ROI, market situations, and process optimization. Tasks include e.g.:
- Financial support to the General Manager and the Country Sales Managers & Sales teams
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Preparation of strategic decisions through customer, portfolio-, and market analysis
- Monitoring and steering of the trade spend (L6) budget
- Further development of controlling processes and tools in collaboration with controlling
- Participation in financial, controlling and business development projects
- Close collaboration with Business Controlling as enhancement to business support
- The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience from finance, management, sales or marketing.
- You are fluent in English, skills in any Nordic language is considered as a merit.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office package and SAP R/3 is required.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide, and its brand-name products business is continuously expanding. The business unit develops, produces and sells numerous successful high-quality products (hair, body, skin and oral), which are available in 150 countries worldwide.