Henkel’s beauty care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, fun and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree within Marketing or Business Management/Economics is essential.
- 2-5 years of previous working experience of similar tasks and/or experience from a commercial function within the FMCG industry.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You have strong computer skills (MS Office).
- As a person you are self-motivated, energetic and ambitious. You take ownership, communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
- You have a commercial business interest and are analytical, structured and able to work towards long and short-term goals.
- You are a strong team player who has ability to work effectively as a part of a multi-functional team with your strong networking skills.
We offer a position within brand management that owns, among other, full responsibility of Henkel’s greatest brands: Schwarzkopf & Syoss.
You’ll also be responsible for one of our talented co-coworkers doing an internship in out team. A way to develop and train your leadership skills.
Main tasks include:
- Developing and managing our brands and portfolios in respective countries
- Financial and marketing mix responsibility
- Managing product development process (launches & relaunches) for assigned category/brands
- Tracking activities and analyzing market, consumers and competition to understand trends and drivers and to develop data-driven strategies
- Creating and maintaining contacts within marketing team, local sales, our HQ and supply chain
The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please apply to the right or contact us shall you have any questions.