ALMA is a members’ club and private workspace located in Stockholm and designed to meet the working needs of entrepreneurs, teams and individuals in innovative and creative industries. We are currently seeking a charismatic, customer-facing Marketing & Membership Manager to maintain and grow the House’s carefully curated member base. With a focus on seeking out, engaging and converting a vibrant, diverse social and co-working community sourced from the style-leading innovators, creative, arts and business sectors.
ALMA needs you to:
Manage events & marketing
- Generates and drives strategic, creative, informed and organized event, marketing and internal communications initiatives aimed at the membership community.
- Executes and arrange programming events, in-person meetings, on-site tours, tactical invitations and the highest levels of customer service to drive interest in joining.
- Works closely with appointed content creators, designers, photographers and videographers, supervise and drive the creation of compelling and professionally delivered content, ensuring material is on brand.
- Works with the Alma digital team to optimize the Alma website.
- Collaborates closely with Creative Director on all content development .
- Maintains a constant presence in the Club, being a ‘face’ for members as and when necessary.
- Utilizes personal and professional networks of contacts in the fashion, arts, creative, start-up and entrepreneurial business sectors to generate awareness about Alma.
- Engages in the local Stockholm creative scenes, events, parties, launches and social settings, developing contacts, networking and building awareness for Alma.
Manage member base
- Monitors new applications, providing reports on prospects and striving to achieve set targets for acquisition and retention member growth.
- Actively contributes to the development of member services, amenities and benefits.
The Right Fit:
- A charismatic, highly social, confident, customer facing marketing & communications professional with in-depth knowledge of the Stockholm market, community and key happenings.
- Someone possessing an unrivalled set of personal contacts across the creative, entertainment and events industries, familiar with the landscape, neighborhoods and creative niches of the city.
- A brilliant communicator, gifted writer, natural relationship builder and skilled networker, familiar with managing agencies and driving below the line activity.
- Extensive experience working on and realizing quality creative events and a proven track record working with sponsors, affiliates and cultural partner organizations essential. A digital native with previous experience managing content and output for websites and social channels.
- Fluency in Swedish and English; oral as well as written
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Marketing is a plus
About the application:
This is a full-time position placed in Stockholm. We conduct interviews continuously, so we would like your application as soon as possible. Apply through the links on the right or via e-mail to our recruitment consultant Sofie Selin at email@example.com.
ALMA is a members’ club and private workspace located in Stockholm and opened its doors on Nybrogatan 8 in 2017. Founded to provide intellectual and social nourishment to our members, ALMA offers a place to work, meet, dine and socialize, and provide access to reciprocal member clubs around the world.
ALMA is a space for work and play, ALMA was founded for the sole purpose of nurturing people and their ideas. Designed to meet the working needs of entrepreneurs, teams and individuals, predominantly in innovative and creative industries. For meetings and collaboration, a state of the art music studio, an outdoor terrace, a bar and communal and private dining spaces. The restaurant, overseen by chefs Gordon Grimlund and Nathalie Nordström serves meals exclusively for members and their members.
A rich cultural program provides members and the creative community with talks, exhibits, entertainment, parties, and opportunity for collaboration. Integrating architecture, product design, and art, with cultural programming and services, ALMA was created by the very people it caters to.
Please find more information about ALMA here.