Are you ready for a great challenge in an exciting, high tech, B2B environment? We, in the sales focused division with 110 employees, Atlas Copco Tools Nordic, are looking for a driven, dynamic person with strong leadership skills and a customer focused mindset that will work together with the General Manager, Oskar Sörensson. The role requires the ability to work both strategically and hands-on. Our goal in the Nordic region is to deliver unrivalled customer value through sustainable productivity, quality and ergonomics in the production process. We serve a broad spectrum of customers both in the automotive and the general industry. Excited? This could be the position for you!
Your challenge – our future!
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for product development and segment strategy and to lead the marketing dialogue with the divisions. You plan and lead the strategic and operational marketing work, which include:
- – Develop product and segment strategy and lead the marketing dialogue with the divisions
- – Plan and lead the strategic and operational marketing work including
- – Product portfolio responsibility and product launches
- – Transformation of our customers’ production process
- – Digital marketing
- – Competence development in sales and marketing
- – Coaching and supporting sales in the above mentioned areas
- – Hands-on presence in the field with sales to support our customers
- – Lead, inspire, coach and develop the marketing team – (you have 4 highly skilled persons working in your team)
- – Ensure the success of the business lines
- – Be an active participant in the company management team and report to the General Manager
In this role, the most important is who you are. You may have worked for a short period of time or be more experienced. We value extra if you are a great future leader with knowledge and experience of market or sales as well as strategic work. You should have had leadership experience and you want to take our business and yourself to the next level. We believe in other words that you have:
- – Strong leadership and strategical skills
- – Autonomous and driven with Hands-on approach
- – Positive, flexible and dynamic mindset that likes to travel in the work to clients in the Nordic area.
- – Customer oriented focus
- – Good technical and commercial understanding and ability to quickly understand and evaluate complex situations
- – Good presentation and communication skills
- – Industrial experience in marketing or sales in complex B2B environments
- – Degree in industrial engineering or similar
- – Fluent in Swedish and English
The position will be located in our Nacka office, STOCKHOLM
Please follow this link to apply:
We are looking forward to your application!
Briefly about the Atlas Copco Group
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The group offers customers innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air conditioning systems, mining and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems.
Atlas Copco Industrial Technique business area offers industrial tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and service through a global network. The business area is providing sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service. Atlas Copco Tools Nordic are a part of this organisation within the Group and as you understand you have great career opportunitues within Atlas Copco.
Recruiting contact from HR: Emma Nisses, Senior Recruiter, +46721435895