We and our guests love to combine food and drinks together with activities in a social setting – we call this eatertainment. Social Eatertainment Group has a large portfolio of strong eatertainment brands such as O’Learys, Harrys and Sing Sing Karaoke with over 140 venues around the world and major pipeline of new openings.
We are now launching a Management Trainee Program within the Commercial team of Social Eatertainment Group for a future leader who wants to have a kick-start to their career. The trainee will work alongside leaders in our team to learn to know all aspects of our business to be able to take on a leadership role within Social Eatertainment Group after the program. At the same time, you get to shape our future, and bring new ideas and ways of working into our business.
Social Eatertainment Group is focusing on the entertainment segment of the restaurant sector, combining food and beverage with social activities such as sports, karaoke, music, bowling, mini-golf and quiz. We are already the largest European company in this sector, with strong eatertainment brands such as O’Learys, Harrys and Sing Sing Karaoke in our portfolio and over 140 venues across the world being part of our network. We are continuing our growth journey, both opening venues with existing franchisees, onboarding new franchisees as well as opening own venues and doing acquisitions to broaden our portfolio and excel our growth.
We are backed by Altor Equity partners and other strong owners, committed to our growth and development.
The commercial team in Social Eatertainment Group has a critical role in the business development and growth journey with the following functions and teams:
- Brand and concept team: Responsible for the brands and guest experiences in all our brands, ensuring that our guests have great social experiences and spend hours in our venues and want to return. Built around extensive target group research and insights to develop everything from our food menus to the activities we offer and music we play.
- Marketing team: Responsible for our central marketing as well as our marketing support to our franchisees and how we attract guests to our venues including website, social media marketing, CRM, loyalty
- O’Learys Franchise: The team responsible for the partnerships with our franchisees within the O’Learys chain and the support to these franchisees.
- Harrys Franchise: The team responsible for the partnerships with our franchisees within the Harrys chain and the support to these franchisees.
- Sing Sing Karaoke: Working closely together with the Sing Sing Karaoke’s management to further develop the concept and drive growth with additional Sing Sing venues in own operations and with franchisees.
- Expansion and M&A: Responsible for driving the growth of Social Eatertainment Group working together with our other teams to grow with our existing franchisees and own operations, but also recruiting new franchisees and driving M&A opportunities.
The management trainee program is 18 months long and includes the following:
- Rotation in different parts of the Commercial team of Social Eatertainment Group, learning to know different parts of our business while being involved in various types of development and strategic topics. This includes both working together with the leaders and team members, supporting them in their daily work as well as driving projects and other diverse tasks, in modules of 4-5 months. You will thereby get hands on experience from driving growth, integration, concept development and partnerships in a consumer oriented, international company in a private equity setting.
- Visits in our venues and meeting franchisees and managers across our business.
- Participate in conferences, trainings and social events and build a large social network
- Monthly professional development meetings with the Chief Commercial Officer to together steer the direction of the trainee program and next leadership role
- Being part of the Commercial Leadership team with the aim to get a strategic understanding of our business and how we turn strategy into execution and results
- Involvement in strategic projects, working closely with the rest of the management team
- Having fun times together with colleagues in a business built on creating fun moments for our target groups across the world
- Full time, permanent position from day one of the program. The program spans 18 months, after which you together with the Chief Commercial Manager and the CEO will find the next great leadership role and opportunity within Social Eatertainment Group.
- The program starts in Q1 or Q2 2022, depending on when the candidate can start.
This role is a unique opportunity for a passionate and results driven person to join our team and contribute to our growth journey! In the last couple of months, we have opened several new venues across the world – for instance in Riga in Latvia, Nässjö and Ekerö in Sweden and the Haag in the Netherlands. In addition, we have a strong pipeline with planned openings of both O’Learys, Harrys and Sing Sing venues in 2022 in Sweden, Spain, Lithuania, Egypt and Norway.
- Recently graduated with a Master’s degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent education with great academic results
- Early in your professional career having worked 0-3 years after your studies
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset – curious to find out more about through research and analysis. Is eager to understand the financial implications of different options and focus on what creates the best results.
- Strong commercial interest – curious to learn more about expansion, concept, development, guest experiences, marketing, M&A, franchising, hospitality
- Social – enjoys being in contact with many different people and teams. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a team-oriented way of working.
- Structured – likes to keep things in order and has an eye for details!
- Creative as well as results driven – wants to make an impact!
- A hands-on, can-do attitude and an ability to simplify
- Fluency in Swedish and English required. Other languages are a plus.
Are you interested in joining our journey and become a future leader on our team? Please apply today here: https://career.olearyssportsbar.com/jobs/1440477-management-trainee-commercial-for-social-eatertainment-group-o-learys-harrys-sing-sing-karaoke-in/applications/new
If you are a member of 4potentials write it in your CV and LinkedIn. Social Eatertainment Group have a great co-operation and will take help from 4potentials in this recruitment.
The recruitment is ongoing so please upload your CV and answer the questions we have included as soon as possible but at the latest December 10th, 2021. Social Eatertainment Group’s Head office is located at Wenner-Gren center in Stockholm.