4potentials is, on our client’s behalf, looking for an experienced leader who wants to lead the sales department of a company on an exciting journey with a newly launched plan to increase growth through global expansion.
Our client is a Nordic market leader within the Ed-tech sector. Recently acquired by a well-known private equity firm, who has set ambitious growth targets within the coming years, they have recruited heavily of late to set up an entirely new management team. But one seat is missing – the role which will deliver upon the ambitious growth targets. Are you ready to take up the challenge?
We need you in order to
In this role you are in charge of all direct sales for all the biggest markets, which are all located in Europe. You manage and coach the team of KAM’s and Junior Sales staff while coordinating with Marketing and Heads of Product to achieve the vision of being the European market leader.
- Forecasting. Make necessary strategic initiatives to achieve goals.
- Develop processes to make sales work efficient.
- Own the direct sales budget. Make sure that relevant KPI:s are set to measure sales development. Monthly reporting on set KPI:s and pipeline progression.
- Pricing, bid management, resource allocation.
- Work closely with marketing to make sure that marketing campaigns are planned and executed.
- Sales towards strategic customers.
You will be part of the management team, report to the CEO and as you go along expand the sales team with additional recruitments.
We believe you are
…excited by the thought of leading high-paced growth with the goal of becoming the market leader. You will be offered an opportunity that will challenge your entrepreneurial skills.
To do this we believe you possess:
- Sales leadership experience
- Experience from International B2B sales
- A sales driven yet analytic approach with strong business acumen
- Good negotiating and strong relationship skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Additional language is a plus (e.g. Spanish, German)
- Outstanding oral and writing communication skills
- Experience from the ed tech sector, preferably SAAS sales, is a plus
Amongst the employees you will find different nationalities, gender identities, work experiences and personalities. The company has a strong belief that diversity, at all levels, increases creativity and innovative solutions.
Are you ready? Please send us your application on the right hand side link, or contact Lisa Aggeryd at firstname.lastname@example.org