Henkel Consumer & Craftsmen Adhesives holds leading market positions and offers high-quality branded solutions to a wide target group ranging from consumers to professionals. Well-known brands are Loctite, Pritt, Pattex & Plastic Padding.
An opportunity has arisen within the sales department as KAM. This is a challenging and exciting role that provides a unique opportunity to work within a highly motivated and passionate team with a strong desire to win. Even though Henkel holds a leading position worldwide this is not yet the case in Nordics and therefore you have all the tools and possibilities to grow the business by taking market shares through outperforming the competition.
The key objectives include:
- Deliver & exceed net sales and profitability targets in a complex and dynamic market, within agreed budgets and guidelines
- Drive customer and category growth, including new customer acquisition to outperform the market, and develop joint local business plans that further strengthen Henkel brands and business relationships.
- Together with Category marketing deliver category management projects at key customers through gained knowledge from shopper and consumer analyses
- Activate Henkel strategic initiatives in conjunction with Brand Marketing, such as NPD launches, ATL promotional campaigns & portfolio management
- Part of lead the sales field/merchandising strategy for the channel, working in close partnership with our dedicated sales field/merchandising manager
- Forecast accurately in close collaboration with Business Planning and the customer to reflect the ongoing sales plan
- Create and foster a dynamic and ambitious team environment
- Excel in cross-functional working with departments including Brand & Category Marketing, Business Controlling, Supply Chain and other operations
- Work in close partnership with LKAMs across Europe on Key International accounts
- Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing
Qualifications, experience & qualities required:
- Business administration degree preferred
- Preferably from FMCG industry
- 5 years of previous working experience. Mainly in sales and preferably also category marketing management and or brand marketing
- Demonstrable success in national account roles in relevant customers/retailers
- Experience of building joint business plans and P&L management
- Fully conversant with the principles of brand marketing, category management & supply chain management
- Strategic thinker with high level of commercial & business acumen
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving ability with the judgement and analytical ability to go into depth with internal & customer financial data
- High attention to detail
- Proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
- A natural aptitude for sales & self-starter attitude with a passion and determination to succeed
- Proficient IT skills and particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Keen to learn with the potential to develop in role and further within the business as part of a highly rewarding career.
Ansökningar hanteras löpande