Henkel is looking for a high potential talent to join the team as Key Account manager within Beauty Care retail-Laundry & Home Care.
Henkel’s Beauty Care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We offer a motivating position participating in implementing the short and long-term business goals and strategies. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing the Account plan from an omni-channel perspective, incl. FY Financial account planning, objectives for distribution, volume, space- and category management and profitability as part of the total Sweden plans.
- Developing, presenting and sell-in of profitable brand plans tailored for the specific Key Accounts inc. promotions, range and space reviews etc.
- Monitoring and evaluating customer development, market conditions and competitive actions.
- Ensuring the optimal information flow by coordinating the information between the sales team and different internal and external stakeholders.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, WE BELIEVE YOU:
- Have a University degree in business, sales, economics or engineering, or equivalent.
- Have one or two years of previous experience within sales/category in an FMCG business within Key Account management.
- Have a commercial business interest and good knowledge of Swedish trade from an omni-channel perspective.
- Are a proven self starter with strong drive and grit
- Have strong analytical skills as well as an operative mind-set
- Are independent, able to prioritise and to work towards long as well as short term goals
- Are a result-oriented and business minded people person, and a team player
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Nielsen Software
- Are fluent in English and Swedish
The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Please apply today through the 4potentials database. All applications will be thoroughly reviewed. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us shall you have any questions.