Internal Control Manager
The Internal Audit department at BillerudKorsnäs is an independent function with the responsibility of managing internal audit and the internal control framework. The department has a key role in quality assurance of the financial reporting and internal control over the financial reporting and reports to the Board’s Audit Committee.
As our Internal Control Manager you will be responsible of the framework for internal control and to strengthen the internal control. This includes monitoring compliance with both applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, case law and internal policies, directives, processes and procedures.
Your main tasks:
- Design, implement and test the framework for internal control for first and second line of defense including,
- Control design and implementation
- Internal Control self-assessment
- Assistance to the internal audit function in reviews, investigations, and process reviews
- Be the link to the auditors in internal control matters
- Design and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Coordinate and support process owners with documentation of key processes and associated risks and controls
This role reports to the Internal Audit function and is based in Solna, Sweden.
5 years of experience from internal control
- Academic degree in relevant Finance field
- At least 5 years of experience from internal control and/ or audit in an international business environment and/ or complex group structure.
- English on a business level, other languages are beneficial
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you are a person with high integrity and you are confident to work in a consultancy role. Furthermore, you are comfortable to work independently as well as collaborating across departments and functions, at all levels. You are a problem solver and are most satisfied in a position where you have the possibility to contribute with your ideas and drive initiatives.
Welcome with your application! Last day to apply is February 14th.
APPLY HERE: Klicka här för att söka tjänsten!