At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
We are now looking for an Insurance Manager to our head office in Solna!
As Insurance Manager, you will have the main responsibility to ensure appropriate insurance solutions for Billerud’s operations. You will have a global responsibility to develop and drive insurance related processes to secure stable operation of our business. You will be involved in matters related to business continuity planning and loss prevention actions in relation to requirements and recommendations brought forward by our insurance providers.
You will report to Vice President Group Finance and will be working out of our Solna office with recurring travels to our production units.
Tasks for the position include, among others:
- Ensure and procure optimal insurance structure for Billerud’s operations
- Take an overall responsibility for the insurance related matters and act as a link between the company and insurance brokers and insurance providers
- Proactively interact and build relationships with relevant insurance brokers and insurance providers
- Provide internal support to the organisation in insurance related queries
At Billerud, we put Safety First. Together we take great pride in our responsibility to contribute to a safe work environment. Please read more about our Safety First initiative here.
To succeed in the Insurance Manager role, we believe you have:
- At least 5 years experience from work with industrial insurance solutions
- Experience from work with loss prevention strategies and/or experience from business continuity planning
- University degree in law, finance or technical areas
- Very good knowledge about the insurance market
- Experience from manufacturing industry
For us, personality is important. To succeed in this position, we believe you enjoy building relationships, are structured in your way of working and self-driven. We are looking for someone who works proactively and has ability to build strong relationships and create trust. Furthermore, it is important that you have the drive to get things done, are solution-oriented and come up with own ideas.
Our values are very important for us and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
If you want to know more about the role you are welcome to contact the hiring manager, Andrei Krés, Vice President Group Finance at Andrei.email@example.com or +46 8 553 335 72.
If you want to know more about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Josefine Wennberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application no later than 2023-06-14.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future
- Development and career opportunities
- Performance-based bonus, occupational pension and a number of different benefits according to company policy.
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard.
Our recruitment process will include interviews, recruitment test, reference checks, alcohol- & drug test as well as background checks.
Vill du gå till jobbet och bidra till en hållbar framtid? Som en ledande