Scandic is the largest hotel operator in the Nordic region with a network of 280 hotels with around 55,000 hotel rooms in six countries. 85 of the hotels with about 7000 employees are in Sweden.
Scandic Sweden is thus a large and vital player in the Group. And in order to continue to develop and lead the Swedish market, we need a fantastic HR manager since our previous move on to new challenges. Read more below about one of the most interesting work – Human resource director for Scandic Sweden.
As an HR-director you are together with our extraordinary HR-team (25 co-workers) responsible for core HR deliverables including Talent Planning, Employee Engagement and Advocacy and People Development to drive business outcomes within the Swedish organization. As a member of HR Leadership-team you co-own the People strategy for Scandic group with the team.
You will be responsible for our challenges within:
- Leading talent planning for the Swedish organization and driving career management and team member development.
- Ensuring a collaborative approach to team member engagement.
- Driving change management efforts in the Swedish organization.
- Employee relations and Working environment in the Swedish organization.
- Ownership of Compensation & Benefits for Swedish organization.
- Collaborating with Group HR functions, HR Directors and other functions to deliver a great experience for all team members in the Swedish organization.
- Leader of the fantastic Swedish country HR team.
A working day may include that you work with and general responsibility for:
- The business results in the country. HR activities is a vital part of the organization’s success
- Develop, lead and deliver the People plan and the key initiatives.
- Leverages data and sees linkages across functions. Effectively deploys the right tools and solutions to drive engagement and business results. Ensures focus on local market issues and solutions, including talent, engagement, diversity, etc.
- Contributes to a “One HR” team culture across HR.
- In partnership with other HR functions, plays a key role in leading talent planning and execution for the Swedish organization and leads local talent reviews that result in effective succession planning, improved bench strength, development opportunities, and retention of high potential colleagues
- Ensures both short and long-term talent acquisition strategies meet business needs.
- Ensures compliance with HR policies, local workforce laws and regulations. Maintains a focus on team member advocacy in all matters.
- Partners with Compensation & Benefits in Group to ensure C&B effectiveness.
- Partners with the Group HR Development and People Growth team to ensure successful development of team members on all levels in the Swedish organization. Understands and supports the learning transformation journey.
Who are you?
You are a positive, down-to-earth, business-oriented HR manager who understands that Scandic’s business is dependent on the expertise that exists at your colleagues and throughout the whole company.
You like to be out there – ”in the details” – and meet the customer and employees. You understand that the business is competitive, fast and has high demands on delivery. Since the company is listed and dependent on HR- and talent management, you must want to work close to both the financial department, marketing, communication as well as leaders and other colleagues in the organization.
You are pragmatic, visionary, creative and an excellent communicator and a good leader as well as a role model for the company’s employees. You like to challenge status quo and provides clarity!
You have great knowledge of the talent issues and at the same time you are used to work with union-negotiations, payroll development, labor law and the HR department’s everyday life.
You want to make a difference as an HR director. You are easy to cooperate with and have understanding and knowledge of how Group decisions should be implemented.
You are a solid person with high self-awareness that build trust and who is extremely effective with a financial mindset and a great, open, coaching and communicative leadership.
Scandic leadership compass with Inspire, Collaborate, build trust and Empower is a natural part of your leadership. You live our values and act as an example in your role. You have a clear winning instinct and are passionate about getting our guests happy and driven by delivering a good result. Welcome with your application!
Applications and questions
You apply through 4potentials database with a CV (you don’t need any cover letters).
Mark HR Director Scandic Sweden in the application formula.
Apply here: https://4potentials.se/apply/
If you have any questions, please send them to Fredrik Andersson at 4potentials or +46 73 6847027. You will also meet Daniel Aglöv from 4potentials in this selection process.
We will present candidates during March 2019.