The unique high-end members club and workspace in Stockholm – ALMA – is currently seeking a resourceful, dynamic, entrepreneurial General Manager. ALMA is about honoring creativity and innovation and those who make it happen. Are you ready to take on the challenge of growing the concept to multiple locations?
Or client needs you to:
- Aspire to be the best in the industry, to set the standards, to be the example looked to by other boutique Membership Clubs.
- Be an outgoing, forward-facing personality; will be the face of ALMA to both members and within the community.
- Bring ALMA’s lifestyle to Residences, Hospitality and Restaurants and while growing the concept to multiple international locations within the next five years.
The Right Fit:
- Blends creative entrepreneurialism, emotional intelligence and healthy competition with strategy and streamlined systems.
- Is an entrepreneurial, driven and motivating leader who has experience inspiring member
- Is able to see the big picture but understand that it’s the small things that get us
- Displays strong hands-on, roll-up your sleeves operational skills; thrives in customer
- Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business
- Understands and interprets Club financial reports; generates, and analyzes budgets and labor reports and can generate action plans based on their analysis.
- Has a passion for hospitality, demonstrated by a progressive hospitality
- Previous experience working directly with ownership is preferred.
- Is technologically savvy, with a strong understanding of Social Media, Sales and Marketing.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and creative work environment.
- Has past hospitality experience with an emphasis on Lifestyle and Luxury.
- Fluency in Swedish and English; oral as well as written
- A degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major is desirable;
- 3-5 years’ experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
About the application:
This is a full-time position placed in Stockholm. We conduct interviews continuously, so we would like your application as soon as possible. Apply through the links on the right or via e-mail to our recruitment consultant Sofie Selin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALMA is a members’ club and private workspace located in Stockholm and opened its doors on Nybrogatan 8 in 2017. Founded to provide intellectual and social nourishment to our members, ALMA offers a place to work, meet, dine and socialize, and provide access to reciprocal member clubs around the world.
ALMA is a space for work and play, ALMA was founded for the sole purpose of nurturing people and their ideas. Designed to meet the working needs of entrepreneurs, teams and individuals, predominantly in innovative and creative industries. For meetings and collaboration, a state of the art music studio, an outdoor terrace, a bar and communal and private dining spaces. The restaurant, overseen by chefs Gordon Grimlund and Nathalie Nordström serves meals exclusively for members and their members.
A rich cultural program provides members and the creative community with talks, exhibits, entertainment, parties, and opportunity for collaboration. Integrating architecture, product design, and art, with cultural programming and services, ALMA was created by the very people it caters to.
Please find more information about ALMA here.