Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behaviour, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Bisnode – data to drive you forward. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.
You are passionate about people, change, organizational development and about taking HR to the next level.
You are excited by the challenge of bringing the people and ways of working at Bisnode into the future. Your role will be to collaborate with the leaders in two of our core functions; Technology and Product Management, ensuring that everything we do within HR is smart, future-focused and in line with our strategy. Concretely, this job is about:
- Partnering with leaders in Technology and Product Management around strategic and operational HR matters. In total, these functions employ ~600 people in a majority of our 19 countries.
- Driving the people related changes required to help us consistently improve the way we discover, develop and deliver our products to support the Bisnode strategy
- Actively contributing to a number of management teams, coaching and challenging these leaders as required
- Driving and / or supporting key projects to deliver the Bisnode HR strategy, in collaboration with the broader HR Community
Overall, an important objective for these functions is to “Develop ourselves, our teams, and our ways of working to become a world class Product and Tech organization by 2020”. The role as Head of People is to actively contribute to that objective.
You are an inspiring and confident thought-partner and coach. Your experience and style enable you to balance assertiveness with humility. Additionally, we are looking for;
- A pragmatic and consultative working style
- An ability to connect the overall strategy to the people strategy
- Someone who is skilled and comfortable working with diverse stakeholders, communicates well and gets motivated by working with different perspectives, cultures and styles.
- A true contributor – ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in when needed.
We are looking for a senior and experienced HR professional with;
- At least 10 years’ experience from HR in general as well as extensive experience from driving organizational development.
- Experience from working in modern, fast paced and technology intensive environments
- Ideally experienced in agile working methodologies
- Experience working across a range of countries and cultures.
You will be part of a team of 5 in Group HR, based in Stockholm, reporting to the Chief HR Officer. Additionally, you will have a role in the broader HR community and a network of ~40 HR professionals across 19 countries. You will naturally also form a team with leaders in Technology and Product Management.
Your next move and application!
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this job, please apply now!
For questions, please reach out to Cecilia Westerholm Beer at email@example.com.