At Scandic, everyone works together to create a world-class guest experience throughout the guest’s entire stay. As a leader, you are the one who motivates, drives, develops and engages everyone in the team to take great personal responsibility for improving working methods and service as the world around them changes. As Head of IT, you will have a great opportunity to influence and shape the organization. So bring your experiences, your commitment and your way of thinking with you – and contribute to a culture where we really care: about each other, our guests and our planet.
As Head of IT at Scandic, you will be responsible for leading, developing and organizing the entire IT department. You will ensure that the right competence is available among the staff and thereby ensure that Scandic is a modern company when it comes to technology.
We are now looking for a natural leader with very good communication skills. You have a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies, and the ability to provide direction on what emerging technologies can be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the organization. You possess an excellent analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to clearly communicate strategy and roadmap out to the team. Furthermore, you are a strong partner with a desire to develop the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and organize a forward leaning IT department supporting Scandics business goals and digital transformation.
- Develop and maintain the right level of IT and Information Security, to protect company’s information assets & customer data.
- Lead further development and maintenance of Scandics data platform, ensuring that the right data is available to the right employees.
- Responsible for IT-operations and maintenance of infrastructure and systems with relevant (optimal) stability, security and user support (helpdesk).
- Responsible for continuously improving the business by, for example, automating processes and introducing new technology.
- Develop the IT strategy and set up a multi-year roadmap that is aligned with business strategy and plans.
- Responsible for the IT part in development projects and provide the right resources that ensure correct and qualitative implementation.
- 15+ years of experience within IT or corresponding business area, of which at least 5 years in a leading position.
- Demonstrated experience in developing IT strategy, where you successfully implemented and executed roadmaps.
- Experience of innovative work/innovation.
- Experience from an outsourced organization with strong vendor management.
- Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
Information about the position:
This is a full-time position, and you will be working from Scandic Headquarter at Sveavägen in Stockholm, Sweden. You report to CFO who is part of the Executive Committee.
Apply via the round buttons next to the ad!
You apply via 4potentials recruitment system and state Head of IT – Scandic on the first page when applying. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email the recruiter: email@example.com.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your application today!