Are you looking for an opportunity to build a brand and be part of an exciting journey? Do you want to work both strategically, but also very hands-on with marketing? Do you have a self-starter mindset? If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As Growth Marketing Manager at EasyAccess you will join an entrepreneurial team which is set on making EasyAccess a household brand. As EasyAccess is present in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, you are expected to run the show when it comes to branding and marketing initiatives, both across our markets, and locally. We want to significantly increase EasyAccess’s brand equity across all relevant channels, which those are and how we go about it will be your responsibility.
This is our first marketing role at EasyAccess and as such you will have a major impact on our business. The role is hands-on, and tasks involve everything from developing marketing strategies, and creating and executing campaigns with our biggest customers, to creating relevant content for customers and consumers and innovative guerilla tactics to stand out.
You will be based in Stockholm and be responsible for marketing initiatives across all our markets. You will be working closely with and report to the Swedish CEO.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Build our brand awareness and visibility (both B2C and B2B) in all three markets.
- Responsible for the marketing strategy to build our brand, but also executing campaigns, whether it’s together with partners, customers, consultants, colleagues or by yourself.
- We are meeting our customers and the consumer in different channels and we strive to be best in class when it comes to experience and support. You have a holistic view on communication and is responsible for developing and improving the content in these channels.
- We don’t just sell a product, we sell an experience. And you will play an instrumental part in creating, conveying and communicating that experience!
- We don’t have all the answers (yet), which means you will be responsible for testing, tracking and following up different marketing activities.
Our dream candidate
We are now looking for you who take great personal responsibility and who are excited about the opportunity to take the EasyAccess brand to the next level. You have a wide toolbox and love to come up with ideas and finding opportunities for us to be seen by a wider audience: whether through PR, industry trade events, or something else entirely. You are self-motivated and always up for a challenge, where you love experimenting with new channels and coming up with creative solutions. You enjoy working broadly and isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done. In addition to this we see that you have…
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, branding and/or communication.
- Ability to conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to execution.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills and ability to utilize relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools).
- You like action and have the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- You are fluent in both Swedish & English and are a great communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative and design skills in Photoshop, taking photos, creating images, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with content management systems and SEO is a plus.
What we offer
EasyAccess facilitates the logistics of daily life. We offer cutting edge electronical- and biometric locks for the connected home, making sure that keys are not lost, your kids can get in, your deliveries are delivered when you are not home, and much more. EasyAccess is the key to your home.
EasyAccess was founded in 2009 in Norway. Since then, we have sold more than 150 000 locks in Norway and Denmark. In 2020 RCO Security AB become majority stakeholder and we now have our eyes set on becoming one of the key players in the Nordics. We have an entrepreneurial mindset and believe that the next few years will be key for us to grow the business and establish a strong position. We are small and agile, but also well-funded and part of a broader ecosystem – RCO is owned by Novax, the investment arm of Axel Johnson. You will have significant responsibility and a big impact on our marketing and brand strategy and execution. So, if you are a driven and pragmatic marketing manager looking for an exciting journey, why not come talk to us?
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ”Growth Marketing Manager” as the email subject. We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and are looking forward to see your application.