Are you a person with a growth-mindset? Do you have a passion for combining the IT and business perspectives of finance?
As Group Business controller with FP&A platform ownership, you will be responsible for our Financial Planning & Analysis platform, and you will be an important part of creating an efficient and business-oriented finance function. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the functionalities and reports for analysis and decision support. Moreover, you will be involved in the group’s operational monthly reporting, budget work, and forecasting.
The Group Business Control (GBC) team at Dustin aims to be the centre of excellence for financial planning and analysis by acting as proactive business partners across the Dustin Group. We help the organisation make informed decisions by packaging data and information into business insights, whilst driving collaboration and efficiency across the finance function and organisation.
Together with the rest of the team, you will work proactively to develop tools, processes, and know-how. This also means identifying how to improve the structure and data quality to align with the Business Control overall agenda. When you join the team, we are amidst a platform change (from Anaplan to Board) which means you will be a key player in establishing new ways of working and making sure we make a smooth transition to the new platform.
We are first and foremost seeking a team player with a strong drive, willingness to learn, and a continuous improvement mindset. Furthermore, you are:
- Analytical – an eye for detail and an ability to interpret complex data and translate it into meaningful business insights that drive decision making
- Tech savvy – strong ability and interest to use financial systems, improve the system capabilities as well as be the owner of structures and processes
- Problem-solver – you see challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn and focus on the solutions
- Structured – with a proactive way of working with project management capabilities
- Curious – you have a growth mindset where you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement to support your own growth as well as Dustin’s.
- Communicative – ability to explain the financial steering model and other platform capabilities in an easy way, host training sessions and thereby enable self-service across the Business Control organization
About the position
As Group Business Controller with FP&A platform ownership, you are the one who constantly thinks about how to improve our current system setup and processes. More effective and efficient financial planning and reporting with high quality are goals that motivate you. This hands-on role is crucial for the Business Control organisation, and you act as the link between finance and IT regarding the FP&A system. You are capable of setting a long-term direction for the process and system development, both back end and front end.
In this role, you are the owner of the governance structure, and you manage the project portfolio of improvements as well as being the first point of contact for any changes or updates to the system. Coordinating the work for the super-users is also one of your responsibilities. You work independently with a great drive but in close collaboration with the rest of the team. In Dustin we always strive to improve and expect you to generously teach the rest of the team how to leverage new analysis tools and methods – you can expect this in return from your colleagues as well.
What we offer
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s growth journey and a possibility to work in a wide role with colleagues in the Nordic and Benelux countries
- A flexible worklife where we embrace the mix of working digitally or at the office
- A unique opportunity to be part of a preferred and ambitious IT company
- An informal culture where we “Win as a Team” and support each other’s successes
- Collective agreements and benefits to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in an organization in constant change
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What you bring
We want to make sure we hire the right person, who will feel successful in this role. Therefore, we are looking for you, who have:
- Profound knowledge in business controlling and experience setting up and developing processes and systems in a large organisation
- A solid understanding of both the IT and business perspectives of finance
- Project management capabilities
- Experience working with Power Query, managing master data and large data sets in Excel
- MSc or BSc in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Finance or equivalent
- The ability to speak, read and write in English in a work capacity. Swedish is merited.
- Experience with SQL, Anaplan, Board, or working in a Matrix organisation is meritorious
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving
Our recruitment process
We value and embrace differences in background, and perspective, so even if you are not a 100% match for this role, we encourage you to apply!
We expect to take the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Telephone checkup w. Talent Acquisition Partner, Erika Wiklund
- Competency-based assessment and cognitive test
- 1st interview w. Hiring Manager, Karin Fernström
- 2nd interview w. Head of Strategy and Business Control, Björn Tjälldin
It is our goal as a company to ensure a truly inclusive culture. We anonymize all applications and only screen based on experience, skills, a competency assessment, and a cognitive test. We do this to ensure a process without (unconscious) bias of recruiters and managers.
We screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and will close the job ad when we have the right person for the role. Therefore, we do not have an application deadline. Starting date will be decided in agreement with the final candidate
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruiter Janni Wissing Nielsen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE YOU APPLY: https://jobs.dustin.se/jobs/2499222-group-business-controller