Do you want do go to work and contribute to a sustainable future? We are now looking for a driven and curious Group Accountant to join us at BillerudKorsnäs, one of the world’s top 10% most sustainable companies (Dow Jones Sustainability World Index) and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The function Group Finance is responsible for Group controlling and reporting, performance management as well as for a wide range of finance development projects throughout the company. The team is accountable for preparation and delivery of financial information, insights and analysis, as well as for related processes, and is a key strategic business partner for Group management.
As a Group Accountant you will be responsible for producing and managing Group’s consolidated financial reporting as well as for reporting related processes. You will participate and contribute in all Finance annual clock related activities for the Group and for its main subsidiaries. Furthermore, you partner with other Finance functions for the Group to meet existing financial deliverables and to continuously improve finance processes and common ways of working through standardization, design simplification, innovation and automation.
- Preparation of Group consolidated Financial reporting and analysis (monthly, quarterly)
- Participate and contribute to Group annual and quarterly reporting, according to IFRS
- Accounting and audit related planning, education and development across the Group
- Planning and implementation of common ways of working and solid Finance core processes throughout the company
- Manage or participate in finance development projects
- Participate in audits and relevant governing forums
The role reports to the VP Group Finance and in matrix to Group Accounting Director, and is based at our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm. Travels will occasionally occur.
- Master’s degree in relevant Finance field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience from multinational company
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) and Swedish GAAP
- Experience from Group consolidation and Accounting
- Analytical and curious, quality orientated financial acumen
- Interest and willingness to grow in Group Accounting field
- Fluent in English, oral & written. Swedish is preferred.
Who are you?
To be successful in the role we believe you are a driven and independent person with a genuine interest in accounting. You are curious and have a strong willingness to learn and further develop. You are accurate, timely precise and have a good attention to details. You have excellent analytical skills and a good structure in your way of working. You lead by example by being a strong collaborator with a “team before self” approach, and down-to-earth and non-prestigious attitude.
If you want to know more about the role, please contact the hiring manager Jaakko Marjanen at email@example.com or the recruiter Angelica Louropoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application! Last day to apply is September 8th.