Lantmännen believe that we grow by always challenging each other and finding different approaches. We are passionate about the opportunities to work together to find new solutions and to grow our sustainable business. That’s why we develop and invest in sustainable farming, efficient machinery, bio-refineries, and high-quality food. And for this, we are looking for new talents that are curious and passionate.
Do you also want to be part of this journey? Through our Graduate Trainee Program – you will get that unique opportunity, but also the possibility to explore our broad business across various sectors and functions.
Stretch your mind and influence the road ahead
As a Graduate trainee in our 15-month program, you will join one of our sectors that will be your home turf. You will try out four different positions – two in your home sector and two in other sectors – aiming to provide you with a wide range of experiences and competencies. Projects and positions vary and one of the positions aims to be abroad.
Several training sessions are held throughout the program, which gives you the possibility to explore interests and quickly evolve in your personal and professional development. You will also get to dive deeper into a specific area through a strategic group assignment.
The program will allow you to grow your network and share insights and experiences with skilled colleagues. It’s a chance to make a real impact both in our Group – but also on society and peoples’ everyday lives. After the program, you will continue your career in a position within your home sector.
For the Graduate Trainee Program 2022-2023 we offer ten sector tracks:
- Agriculture sector, Malmö – agroeconomic
- Agriculture sector, Malmö – finance and/or supply
- Energy sector: Aspen, Hindås/Gothenburg – commercial and business
- Energy sector: Biorefineries, Lidköping or Norrköping – operations engineering
- Food sector: Cerealia, Stockholm – finance
- Food sector: Cerealia, Helsinki – operations
- Food sector: Unibake, Helsinki – operations
- Group functions: Finance, Stockholm – finance
- Group function: IT, Malmö or Stockholm – IT project management
- Swecon, Ratingen/Düsseldorf – commercial and operations
Skills & Requirements
Do you want to place your mark with us?
We are looking for people who share our passion for the future of agriculture, machinery, energy, and food – like us, you want to reimagine the world of grain. We want people who have the ambition to make a difference, and who are driven and confident in taking responsibility for creating results – from field to fork. As a person, we believe that you can quickly adapt to new circumstances, that you are curious and courageous, and that you want to challenge yourself.
In order to qualify, you need a Bachelor or Master degree with a maximum of three years’ of post-academic work experience, preferably with a specialization in Business, Engineering or Agriculture – placing you firmly at the doorstep of your professional career.
You also have:
- worked, volunteered, or engaged yourself in other relevant activities or organizations, e.g., parallel with your studies
- excellent English language skills, and it is a plus if you have additional language skills
- for the sector tracks in Sweden, written and spoken Swedish at an intermediate or higher level is required
- for three sector tracks, Finnish or German language skills are sought
- it is meritorious if you have education or experience from digitalization/tech
Our Graduate Trainee Program is a unique and promising start to your career. We offer to invest in your development and to challenge you along the way for you to be able to go full circle with your ambitions. We provide the set-up – you provide the talent. And with commitment, drive and new ideas, you will become a vital part of our future success and development.
We are a large Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies, and areas of expertise.
Lantmännen collaborates with Novare and also 4potentials as marketing partner of this recruitment. If you are a member of 4potentials please write it in your LinkedIn och CV and mark 4potentials as a channel where you have seen the information about the programme.
Good luck in the process! 4potentials can strongly recommend Lantmännen. In 2021, 2020 they were selected as this years talent company in Sweden. Their traineeprogramme is also Top 10 among talent. You can apply to 4potentials also. We help you with CV, tips before an interview and other career advices. Lantmännen and 4potentials have a great co-operation.
The application process for the Graduate Trainee Program (starting end of August 2022), is now open and you have until January 16th, 2022 to apply. Welcome!