The leading global Executive Search firm – Russell Reynolds Associate – is expanding its Stockholm office. Their business being to advise blue chip clients on recruitment of senior leaders and leadership services.
Your mission is to identify high quality candidates, assess their suitability with regards to different assignments, while acting as a project leader for the research phase of search assignments. The role has a heavy focus on senior candidate interaction as well as with clients.
As a Research Analyst at Russell Reynolds Associates you will:
- Aid clients in the Industrial, Natural Resources & Tech sectors in making sure that they build high performing management teams and boards by hiring top Executives and non-executive Directors.
- Build a strong network among senior executives and attain a good knowledge base within the Nordic Industrial, Natural Resources & Tech
- Prepare pitch material and actively participate in business development discussions with well-known clients across the Nordics to continue to strengthen RRA’s market position and other activities.
- Build intellectual capital and highlight market trends and issues.
The Research Analyst position offers:
A role that will have an impact from day one. You will be engaged in senior executive discussions and decisions on strategic topics at the core of our clients’ agendas. You will be interacting directly with senior management members and our clients on various levels; Presidents, CEOs, Private Equity Partners etc.
Attractive development opportunities, working on high-level assignments, both national and international in close cooperation with clients and colleagues worldwide. The position involves some travel to client locations in the Nordics and RRA offices in Europe.
A bright, passionate and supportive peer group. In each assignment, you will work closely with an Executive Search consultant.
As a person, we believe you are:
- Analytical, paying attention to details
- An independent self-starter, non-prestigious and mature
- Fluency in Swedish and English; oral as well as written
- Academic degree (Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of work experience
Most importantly, you have a great interest in the Swedish Industrial/ Tech landscape, its market trends and leading people. A strong personal interest in following the latest news and developments of the tech- and industry sectors is a great advantage for this role.
About the application
This is a full-time position placed at RRA’s office at Hamngatan in the heart of Stockholm. We conduct interviews continuously, so we would like your application as soon as possible. Apply through the links on the right or via e-mail to our recruitment consultant Sofie Selin at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about RRA as a company, please visit http://www.russellreynolds.com
Russell Reynolds Associates (RRA), founded 1969 in New York, is a leading global Executive Search and Leadership firm, serving the market through 46 offices across the globe. RRA advises blue chip clients on recruiting and retaining outstanding and impactful leaders while helping them mitigate the risks associated with senior level appointments. RRA operates in Stockholm since 2003. The office is located at Hamngatan.