Russell Reynolds Associates (RRA), founded 1969 in New York, is a leading global Executive Search, recruitment and Leadership firm. They are serving the market through 47 offices worldwide and are on a continuing exciting growth journey where the Stockholm office now needs to expand their Consumer and Healthcare team. At RRA, you’ll become part of a creative, positive, and unpretentious environment where each recruitment assignment is characterized by cooperation and confidence – and we are now looking for a driven individual that strives to exceed client’s expectations and wants to recruit the best possible people to executive level positions.
As a Research Associate you will team up with consultants and together advise clients and build high performing management teams and boards. You will work with multiple assignments in which you will be in charge of managing the initial phases in identifying, assessing and interacting with candidates to evaluate suitability towards to client’s expectations and requirements. At RRA you will build a strong network with Executives and Boards in the Consumer, Retail, Fashion and Healthcare sectors.
You will become a true partner and advisor to clients, and in addition to this your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Represent RRA in the market and build relationships with leaders in the sectors and become the internal go-to person for executive topics and trends in the market place
- Further build on our strong network among senior executives and attain a good knowledge base within the Consumer & Healthcare communities
- Actively participate in requirements profile meetings, and proactively identify, approach and evaluate executive level candidates based on the client’s requirements
- Prepare, present and actively participate in Business Development meetings (pitches) with our clients
You have a strong communication ability and are looking forward to broadening your network and building relationships with senior-level executives. A strong personal interest in following the latest news and developments in the Retail, Consumer & Healthcare industries is a great advantage for this role. Above all, you are a team-oriented and driven individual who always strives to exceed the client’s expectations. You are a results oriented, non-prestigious, down to earth and inclusive professional with an ambition to grow in an international professional services firm.
Other qualifications and competencies:
- Academic degree, preferably a master, in business, engineering or equivalent. You are maybe at the beginning of your career, or you may have worked in roles where you have decided now to aim for a career in Executive Research/Search – in the leading firm, RRA.
- Its meriting if you have had internships and / or previous work experience in management consulting, accounting firms, communications agencies, or other professional services firms.
- Business-oriented, analytical and attentive to details
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The right candidate will be offered a competitive package, attractive development opportunities within RRA, the ability to work on top level assignments, both national and international, in close cooperation with clients and colleagues worldwide. We are results oriented, non-prestigious, down to earth and inclusive in our approach. As we are a small office of 25 employees, you will become a vital part of our team and we are looking for someone who wants to be an active participant in our aim to improve the way the world is led.
Welcome with your application!
If you feel like RRA is a place where you could thrive – apply via 4potentials recruitment system and state “Executive Researcher till Russell Reynolds chefsrekrytering – inom Konsument-team” on the first page when applying.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your application today!