Do you want to be a part of developing the ultimate shopper experience in the challenging world of retail?
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the leading listed commercial property company specialised in shopping centres in continental Europe, the Nordics, UK and USA. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is a challenging workplace in which young graduates are quickly given the opportunity to manage very large-scale projects and to acquire and develop cutting-edge knowledge in investment, asset management, marketing, business development and sales. Our Group implements innovative, best-in-class strategies to constantly raise the value of our portfolio. We offer new graduates a one-year European Graduate Programme, which combines international mobility, varied responsibilities, and an accelerated career across multiple fields of expertise. Are you ready to dare?
The ambition is that the program leads to a managerial position within the company. The graduate program runs for 1 year with 2 country placements and 3 assignments.
About the EGP
- A permanent contract that starts with 12 months of on-the-job training
- 3 assignments of 4 months each in different Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield entities (Development, Investment, Asset Management, Leasing, Marketing, Shopping Centre Management, Operating Management)
- At least one assignment in a foreign country
- Start beginning of 2019
- Discover the diversity of our business and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfields approach to commercial real estate operations
- Acquire the fundamental operational skills of our business
- Build a network and prepare your future career
Experience & competence
- Newly graduate with MSc Degree from a leading business or engineer school
- Advanced business, financial and analytical skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Professional experience in an international company during studies is highly valued
- A driven personality with an international mindset
- Eager to learn and develop, both on the professional and the personal level
Last day to apply is October 21th.