Finance Director, Business Area Solutions
Are you a senior finance professional looking for a new career opportunity? We are now looking for a Finance Director to Business Area Solutions within BillerudKorsnäs. You have experience from CFO or other function within Finance.
As our Finance Director you will have the overall finance responsibility for Business Area Solutions where you have local ownership of Group common Business Control processes such as long-term financial planning, business planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. You will also continuously develop relevant ways of working and drive excellence together with Group Control, Business Unit Controllers and BillerudKorsnäs Venture.
In more detail you will:
- Manage and lead the Finance function for Business Area Solutions
- Lead and prepare financial analysis and Performance Management (KPIs)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual performance follow-up and analysis
- Consolidate the performance analysis of Solutions
- Work close with Accounting and Reporting on Group level, Business Units and BillerudKorsnäs Venture to ensure that accounting correctly reflects the business
- Financial performance analysis related to change management
- Support in evaluating new investment prospects and M&A projects
The position is preferably placed at our Head office in Solna. You will report to Vice President Solutions.
You have 10+ years work experience
The most important aspect is who you are as a person and how you will complement the team. But you will also need to fulfill some formal requirements to be considered for role:
- Finance-related academic degree, preferably a Master of Science in Business Administration and Economics
- 10+ years of work experience in financial functions e.g. controlling or finance and portfolio management
- In depth knowledge in budgeting, analysis, forecasting and reporting processes
- Leadership & management experience
- Leading larger development projects
- M&A and strategy experience is a strong merit
You are business oriented
Who you are as a person and how to complement our team is crucial. We want you to be business oriented with a positive attitude and a drive to improve and develop. You have proven project management and leadership skills with the ability to influence at all levels. You are confident and assertive but yet humble. Last but not least, of course you’ll need to have strong numerical and analytical skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we value a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Last day to apply is February 28. We look forward to your application!