We are now looking for
Dustin Group’s next CEO trainee. The position is a unique opportunity to work closely with Dustin CEO Thomas Ekman for one year. You will gain valuable insights on how a growing listed company is managed on the highest level.
The work involves close collaboration with the group leadership team, which allows you to be a part of the company’s annual cycle, both operationally and strategically. As the CEO trainee you´ll get challenging and varied tasks, a broad network of contacts while working in various Dustin projects throughout the Nordics and the Netherlands. With the right attitude you get the tool set needed for a successful career in a leading E-commerce company.
This position will be the seventh of its kind and we are proud to say that all previous trainees still work at Dustin, whereof two have reached extended leadership team roles today.
What we offer you
We offer an unique position and Dustin will invest in your career and make sure that you have the support you need to reach your full potential. With us you will evolve your capabilities while contributing to the never-ending development of the largest E-commerce platform in the Nordics.
- The programme starts in August 2019 and ends in July 2020
- You will be offered a permanent employment after the probation period
- You will have your own mentor, and it will be one of the former trainees which will guide you through the system of Dustin the best possible way.
- You will work internationally with frequent contact with our offices outside Sweden.
The role of CEO trainee will offer you tremendous opportunities if you are ready to take the challenge.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for you with a
- Degree in Economy, Business, Marketing, Engineering or Technology and
- Up to two years of work life experience.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Previous leadership experiences and / or extracurricular activities are meritorious.
For you to be successful in this role you need high ambitions, strong integrity and excellent analytical skills. You are curios, result oriented and not afraid of taken your own initiatives. And most of all, you have strong social and collaboration skills. We win as a team!
The selection process is challenging and starts with ability and personality tests to select the right candidates in an unbiased way. The process will continue with a fun & demanding assessment day with us where we have the possibility to get to know each other.
We look forward to receive your application with CV and cover letter in English, which we wish for no later than the 10th of February.
Ansökan görs genom länken till höger på Dustins egna sida