Are you in the first years of your career and looking for a new challenge? Brocc is hiring a superstar Business and CEO Assistant to be the right hand and daily enabler to our CEO and co-founder. If you have sky high ambitions for your future career, excellent analytical and communicative skills, and are looking for a fast-track career path this might be your opportunity!
Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to the Nordic consumers as the no 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that transforms financial commodities into value added products.
Our strategy is based on offering the best interest rates and help customers realize their full savings potential. Seven years of investment has Brocc in a unique position to really disrupt consumer finance by empowering customer to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
We put tons of passion, energy, and team spirit into our everyday work – building solutions for the future. We challenge the idea of what financial services means for our customers and think of new ways of delivering value.
About the job
Working as a CEO and Business Assistant to the CEO means that your primary responsibility will be to support and enable the CEO in the daily work. The tasks vary and can be strategic as well as ad-hoc. Some of the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- prepare presentations and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- analyze data, do research, and write summaries.
- be involved in and potentially manage various projects on both strategic and operational level – such as new business ventures, potential acquisitions, and recruitment for key positions.
- prepare meetings for the board or management team.
- write protocols in management team meetings.
- coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders internally and externally and independently handle meetings when needed.
- various administrative tasks, e.g. handling expenses and office management.
The job encompasses great freedom with responsibilities. You are free to plan and structure the work as preferred, with attention to being available and honoring existing deadlines.
”Working with me gives you an accelerated learning curve that far extends any other opportunity! For example, you will have the unique opportunity to be deeply involved in strategic projects at CEO-level very early in your career. The tempo is high, the tasks vary, and commitment, ambition and positive energy is key”- says Jonathan Klein-Strandberg, CEO at Brocc.
We believe you might see yourself as an entrepreneur or future CEO. This role can be your springboard closer to that goal. You have a commercial mindset, business acumen, a can-do attitude where you are ready to get your hands dirty. You tackle problems and new tasks with confidence and drive. You take initiatives and enjoy a creative environment where ideas are encouraged and supported.
Further, we believe that you have:
- an academic background, probably within engineering, business or finance.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience from a dynamic, performance-oriented organization, such as e.g. consulting or investment banking.
- an analytical mindset, attention to detail, and good with numbers.
- the ability and desire to take initiative and try out new things.
- high integrity and professionalism.
- leadership experience in any sort or form is positive.
We are looking for an individual who wants to grasp this opportunity to learn and grow. We are eager to empower the right individual to enhance their strengths, create new experiences and excel in their career!
About the offer
At Brocc, you will work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary environment with supporting leaders and endless possibilities to learn and grow. We encourage you to be curious and allow you to learn from your mistakes. Our success lies within what makes us unique; the people at Brocc.
Brocc offers flexible working conditions and attractive headquarters on a premier location in Stockholm. We arrange regular workshops, social events and enjoy having fun with our colleagues. This is an important part of our culture, as well as being committed to our work and supportive to our team. We have competitive compensation and generous benefits to all our employees. In addition, Brocc has solid investors and a profitable business model.
Welcome with your application
In this recruitment process psychometric tests will apply as one selection method. If you have any questions about the process or position, contact recruiter Louise Thulin at +46 (0)73 -974 04 18 or at email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible, interviews will be ongoing.
We look forward to your application!