Managed Packaging creates long term sustainable value for our customers through packaging design and product delivery.
We are a trusted packaging partner through our flexible offering and a focus on services and create customer peace of mind by providing packaging program simplicity and transparency.
Whether it is right-sizing packaging or helping a brand reduce product damage during transport, we help brands discover what is possible through unique packaging solutions.
Global brands manufacturing in Asia depend on us to develop and manage their transport and retail packaging programs optimized for their specific needs delivering a best in class experience with local market expertise and reliable service.
We are in search of an entrepreneurial spirited Director of New Business within our EMEA/US regions. This role reports to the Global Commercial Director and is responsible for driving new brand partnerships within Europe and the US markets. If you have a strong customer focus, an acumen to support customized sustainable solutions, and a need to inspire a team to win and succeed, let’s talk.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of new sales and growing these opportunities for a period of 24mo after first revenue and hand over to account management for maintaining relationship and growth.
- Coach and actively work with Business Development and New Sales Managers and partners to continually refine and sell Managed Packaging value proposition through lead creation, nurturing, continuous expansion of the opportunity pipeline to support profitable growth
- Set goals for, and follow up on, Pre-pipeline/lead generation through In-bound digital program, Out-bound/Cold Calling program, Events, Referrals, LI/LI Navigator, RFP, and additional tools and methods to create leads. Additionally determine best rate of returns to put our lead investment money on programs with the best returns.
- Drive opportunity pipeline from leads, track new business wins separating between existing and future products and services as created with weekly follow-ups on the performance of Sales and Business Development
- Drive new services sales to grow this part of our business
- Work with sales manager, developing and using sales tools and creating the business cases for new programs with management approval
- Follow-up with Sales managers to work according to set standards and processes
- Perform market analysis to identify opportunity areas in new segments and products and services and develop sales strategy to drive new business growth
- Work in alignment with Manager, Account Management and Sales Director Asia Pacific to ensure the workflow in transitioning the implementation of new business to Account Management team.
- Manage Business Development projects including expense budgets
- Manage new sales budget, forecasts, and expenses with the focus on driving future EBIT
- Manage and recommend new sales incentive program to drive value and be market competitive
- Graduate of accredited university in business or related field
- Many years of Sales and Business Development experience in the packaging industry or in supply chain functions, preferably with exposure to international operations
- Experience selling solutions services and understanding strategic sourcing
- Experience working with executive teams on strategy implementation
- Experience managing people and driving performance
- Knowledge of CRM-systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Talent development and succession planning
- Ability to sell complex services with focus on increasing value to both customer and the Company
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good networking skills
- Excellent presentation, selling, negotiation and analytical skills
- Hardworking, goal oriented, team builder, high sense of ethical responsibility
- Passionate about sales with an ability to create positive energy in the team
- Strong leader with a coaching approach
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Ability to frequently travel domestically and internationally
For more information on this position please contact Kay Kersey, HR Manager at email@example.com