The Internal Audit department at BillerudKorsnäs is an independent function with the responsibility of managing internal audit and the internal control framework. The department has a key role in quality assurance of the financial reporting and internal control over the financial reporting and reports to the Board’s Audit Committee.
As our Director Internal Audit you will be responsible for the planning, executing and reporting of internal audits for the Executive Management Team and the Board’s Audit Committee. You will review and assess the internal control as well as monitor compliance with both applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, case law & internal policies, directives, processes, and procedures. You will lead and develop one direct report, the Internal Control Manager.
Your main tasks:
- Plan, execute and report internal audits according to the audit plan to the executive management team and the Audit Committee
- Coordinate and drive change in processes based on deviations identified in audits
- Review and test relevant areas and processes
- Conduct ad-hoc audits and reviews
- Be the link to the auditors in internal control matters
- Speak-Up Line officer and owner of the Speak-Up Line process together with Legal & Compliance
This role reports to the CFO and dotted line to the Board’s Audit Committee. The position is based at our HQ in Solna, Sweden.
We are looking for
- -At least 7-10 years of experience from Internal audit of an international business environment and/ or complex group structure
- -Academic degree in relevant Finance field
- -English on a business level, other languages are beneficial
- -Preferably experience in forensic investigation
- -Preferably experience from establishing an internal audit department
To be successful in this role you are a person with high integrity and you are comfortable to work independently. By being an initiator and with your good sense of structure and prioritization you successfully drive change. Furthermore, you are a natural leader of people and projects as well as a skilled communicator and spokesperson at all levels.
Welcome with your application! Klicka här för att söka tjänsten!
BillerudKorsnäs is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and candidates. We use recruitment tests as part of our selection process.
Contact: Ivar Vatne, CFO, at: +46855333507 or Ivar.Vatne@billerudkorsnas.com
Contact: Josefin Ekholmer, Talent Acquisition Partner, at: +46722183662 or Josefin.email@example.com