What if you could go to work and contribute to a sustainable future? What if you could create history and be an essential part of shaping BillerudKorsnäs digital learning activities?
We are now expanding our People Development team with a new Digital Learning & Development Specialist. The People Development team are responsible for our global processes when it comes to attracting, recruiting, introducing, retaining and of course developing our people. The team and BillerudKorsnäs are on an exciting journey to fully embrace and develop our L&D agenda. Do you want to make your ideas in Learning & Development become reality? Then come and join us on this exciting learning journey – It’s time to untangle our learning set-up to accelerate the development of right skills for our future!
As our Digital L&D specialist you will be the digital process owner and expert superuser, for the Learning & People Review processes and functionality in our Global People Tool (GPT). You will play an important part in the implementation of our new learning initiative and be responsible for executing the implementation of the learning functionalities in our tool. We use TalentSoft!
More in specific, as a Digital L&D specialist, you will:
- Lead, develop and maintain the structure, way of working and control over our Training Management (TMS)
- In cooperation with L&D Partner: Map, plan, perform and follow up on Learning activities in line with the company’s needs and strategies.
- Train & support the business and its users in the functionality and digital/technical processes
- Ensure our processes, way of working, tools, support material, e-learnings etc. is set up for overall People development processes.
- Work pro-actively with analytics to follow up, report and analyse outcome.
- Administrate and manage the annual People Review Campaigns.
- Continuous involvement in ongoing project and development work for People Development or HR at large.
You will report to Director People Development and be placed at our head office in Solna, Stockholm.
You have experience from digital systems
– Academic degree in HR Management, Engineering, IT/Tech or an equivalent university degree.
– Experience of digital learning systems or similar where you have created HR/learning processes or digital trainings (e.g., e-learnings)
– Strong skills within (HR/Learning and learning) system functionality.
– Good knowledge of project management to independently lead and run projects.
– Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
– Tech/digital interest and knowledge
You are a people’s person with great collaborations skills
To be successful in this role we believe you love taking new initiatives and make it happen. You are organized and follow up on your progress in a structured manner. You can find yourself totally caught up in system functionalities. You enjoy working with data and people would describe you as analytical. You will meet a lot of people from around the organization, so we believe you are a people’s person with great collaborations skills and an ability to lead informal teams.
– An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future. Development and career opportunities for yourself, but also creating them for others
– A change to build up something new. A change to create learning history at BillerudKorsnäs
– Balance between work and private life and a competitive national and regional compensation. Performance-based bonus, occupational pension, and several other benefits
– Opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
Welcome with your application no later than 9th of January. Selection is done continuously!
BillerudKorsnäs is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. We use psychological tests as part of our selection process, with the purpose to make objective decisions.
4potentials and BillerudKorsnäs work together since 2013. Please mark in your resume or LinkedIn if you are a member of 4potentials.