Do you want to be a part of a competent and ambitious marketing team on a journey to build one of the strongest B2B brands within Europe and the IT business?
For the position as Country Marketing Manager we are looking for a highly driven, creative and innovative person to be responsible for the Swedish brand positioning, creating and activating the annual marketing plan as well as following up on it.
The Country Marketing Manager is responsible for building strategic relationships with key internal stakeholders, aligning marketing and sales targets and advocating our unique position and the value we bring our customers.
We are a tight team, and the position is also responsible for giving input on and influencing the Nordic and European marketing strategy. Through brand activation, content, design, campaigns, events, activations, and storytelling we aim to create a strong brand and a great customer experience.
Hiring manager for the position is Fredrik Reinius, Group Manager Country Marketing at Dustin. His leadership can be described as transparent, inclusive and a great team player.
- Structured and independent, strong organizational skills
- Open and unpretentious
- A team player and people’s person
- Data driven and used to working both strategically and hands-on
About the position
In the position as Country Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the local brand position on the Swedish market, the annual creation and activation of the marketing plan and to follow up on it.
Furthermore, the Country Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the local go to market plan for Dustin’s managed services and solutions offering. And for overseeing the local planning, adaption, and follow-up of Dustin’s marketing activities on a country level, ensuring consistency across the markets and relevance of offering to deliver commercial value to the local country and segments.
You will play an important role in building a strong MarCom department at Dustin and work closely with representatives from Communication, Design & Production and Channels & Experience departments. All in all, you will be a big part in building Dustin’s external attractiveness.
What we offer
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- Exciting development and career opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- A chance to make an impact that matters in a company with a strong focus on sustainability
- An informal and inclusive culture where we ”win as a team” and care for each other
- Collective agreements and other benefits to promote a healthy work environment and lifestyle
- A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
What you bring
- 5-7+ years of brand marketing experience
- Brand experience and proven results in campaigns, events, activation, and story telling
- Experience working with external agencies and media agencies.
- Understanding and knowledge of different digital channels
- Proven project managing skills and experience working with stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of the whole Office-package
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
- Academic degree in relevant field is merited
- Previous experience working within the IT- or tech-industry and with B2B-marketing is merited
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.